Badges

Discus and support Badges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much. 12c2ed39-04a5-4e61-8fda-da477beb33ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlamingNinja271, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Badges

I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much.

:)

FlamingNinja271, Aug 14, 2019
  2. The Cthulhu Win User

Signature Badges

Badges! BADGES! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

So on the issue of Unicorn badges how come there are no pegasi or, er, normal horse head badges? That's like, totally racist. I demand a pegasus badge!
  4. SN00KlE Win User

Achievement system

With badges coming, would be neat to have a badge for hitting milestones.
  5. Widget1979 Win User

xbox profile badge ????

That would be great, interchangable badges, or multi badges on profile would be awesome
  6. Qwertei Win User

eligibility of the NXE Beta Badge?

There isn't a badge for being on Xbox for 12 years and no you are not eligible for any badge. Apologies if you were mistakenly heard from someone you are eligible for a badge on your profile.
Thema:

Badges

1. Badges - Similar Threads - Badges

2. IMVU Badge Request Generator

in XBoX TV Hardware
    IMVU Badge Request Generator: Website AUGUST UPDATED! IMVU Generator Free Download IMVU Code Generator No Survey
  3. IMVU Badge Hack

in XBoX TV Hardware
    IMVU Badge Hack: web AUGUST UPDATED! IMVU MAP Generator IMVU Credits Cheat No Download
  4. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge...
  5. years of xbox live gold badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    years of xbox live gold badge: Ive been wondering, can you still get the years of xbox live gold badge if you gameshare with someone that has xbox live gold? 6632d669-85ea-4e40-8c8a-722704994a0f
  6. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to know how to get this badge on my profile Pls

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to know how to get this badge on my profile Pls: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  8. Badges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Badges: Is there anymore badges we can unlock for our profile 43615de6-1bb2-42ad-a7c2-443b431749aa
  9. What is this badge supposed to be?

in XboX Insiders
    What is this badge supposed to be?: [IMG] Any ideas about what does this badge mean? Clicking on it, hovering the mouse over it shows nothing, so I've no idea what does it mean Gonzo345's gamertag Thanks in advance!...
  10. Xbox Badges

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Badges: I think the badges are a good way of identifying who is and who isn't an Ambassador. I've encountered players who have been behaving in a toxic way towards the community and every so often you'll...