Badges

Discus and support Badges in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much. 12c2ed39-04a5-4e61-8fda-da477beb33ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlamingNinja271, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Badges

I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much.

:)

FlamingNinja271, Aug 14, 2019
  2. The Cthulhu Win User

Signature Badges

Badges! BADGES! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

So on the issue of Unicorn badges how come there are no pegasi or, er, normal horse head badges? That's like, totally racist. I demand a pegasus badge!
  4. SN00KlE Win User

Achievement system

With badges coming, would be neat to have a badge for hitting milestones.
  5. Widget1979 Win User

xbox profile badge ????

That would be great, interchangable badges, or multi badges on profile would be awesome
  6. Qwertei Win User

eligibility of the NXE Beta Badge?

There isn't a badge for being on Xbox for 12 years and no you are not eligible for any badge. Apologies if you were mistakenly heard from someone you are eligible for a badge on your profile.
Thema:

Badges

1. Badges - Similar Threads - Badges

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  3. Don’t have xbox ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t have xbox ambassador badge: Can anyone help me to get the xbox ambassador badge 81e53793-bd17-499f-9024-22a4bea37ce7
  4. Xbox Live Tenure Badge

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge: I've seen it been reported in this group before that the tenure badge disappeared for people that had the GPU subscription. I just noticed today that mine was back and wanted to see if others have...
  5. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  6. Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.: For the past while, my tenure badge hasn’t been displaying on my profile, on Xbox App or on Console. But it will display on the 360. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, have the XBA Badge, and...
  7. Xbox year Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox year Badge: Hi my xbox year Badge has gone how do I get it back i still have live got game pass Ultimate had it since it came out and my badge was there Disappeared a couple days ago i like it back Or are you...
  8. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  9. Xbox gold years badge

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gold years badge: Does it not transfer to ultimate? submitted by /u/Rezerted [link] [comments]
  10. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge: Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not. But for the last few days, it’s just been...