Bajada de FPS en juegos [FPS drop in games]

Discus and support Bajada de FPS en juegos [FPS drop in games] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Compre una Xbox One S de 1 TB, todo bie. Hasta que juego gta v y me va de lo peor, el juego llega hasta 15 fps en la ciudades o en sitios asi, y en... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UlisesHB, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. UlisesHB
    UlisesHB Guest

Compre una Xbox One S de 1 TB, todo bie. Hasta que juego gta v y me va de lo peor, el juego llega hasta 15 fps en la ciudades o en sitios asi, y en otros juegos igual, creo yo que eso no es normal, por que no es comodo jugar a 15 fps a cada rato

[Translation-Buy a 1TB Xbox One S, all bie. Until I play gta v and I go about the worst, the game reaches up to 15 fps in the cities or in places like this, and in other games the same, I think that's not normal, because it's not comfortable to play
    at 15 fps every time
    ]

:)

2. UlisesHB Win User

my console was used, maybe it was that, because it was not normal to work too much
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sometimes, if there's a lot going on in the game at the moment it will slow down the game due to the extra processing needed to compensate.

However, if this is happening often please try powercycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps.

Was the console new or used? If it was used then it's possible that there were previous issues with the console the other person did not tell you about.
  4. PavelLoshakov Win User

jerkily objects in gears of war 4 on xbox one x 30 fps

maybe this display is 30 fps. I don’t feel fps drops in the game
  5. Spud 72 Win User

FPS drops

Like you, I've also been playing D3 a lot lately. I've only had MP lag problems once so far. My MP experience has been pretty smooth when the stuff hit the fan with 4 players going full throttle(Knock on wood).

I back out and search for another lobby. If it keeps putting into the same bad lobby, I find something else to do, like build another character then search again a little later to see if it gives me a better host or sets me as the host.
  6. Costa Apostolou Win User

Xbox One - Performance Issues and Stuttering

These are framerate drops, this is normal. If a game is at a locked 60frames per second like Forza 5 it looks smooth as butter, but games like cod framerate will drop in certain spots causing the framerate to go from 60 fps to 45 fps, and this will look
    like jittery and not smooth like a 100% locked 60fps games. Ryse is a 30 fps game, so when it dips below 30 fps its much more noticeable then if a 60fps game were to lose framerate.

Nothing you can really do other then hope developers will optimize future games better. AC Unity runs at 17 fps 25 fps and rarely hits 30 fps, it runs like utter crud on PS4 and on XBOX ONE.
Thema:

1. Bajada de FPS en juegos [FPS drop in games] - Similar Threads - Bajada FPS juegos

2. Framerate capped to 30 fps in Tacoma on GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Framerate capped to 30 fps in Tacoma on GamePass: I've just started playing Tacoma from Xbox Game Pass on PC and the framerate is capped at 30 fps, no matter what graphics settings I use. Other games from other storefronts are performing as...
  3. Sea of theives 30 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives 30 fps: Hello, whenever I play Sea of Thieves on Xbox One S, it always capped at 30 fps, not even 60 fps, is there any fix for it or am I stuck on this. I have a 1080p TV....
  4. Bajada de FPS en juegos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bajada de FPS en juegos: Compre una Xbox One S de 1 TB, todo bie. Hasta que juego gta v y me va de lo peor, el juego llega hasta 15 fps en la ciudades o en sitios asi, y en otros juegos igual, creo yo que eso no es...
  5. Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work: Hi! I have the 3.37.29002.0 version of the Xbox game bar. I wanted to know how many FPS I have, so I clicked on the FPS button, then restarted my PC, but I don't see my FPS. I did this action lots...
  6. Xbox One X - 30 fps question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - 30 fps question: Hello. I bought Xbox One X and monitor AORUS AD27QD. Playing on 30 fps its not super. I bought games: GEARS OF WAR 5 ( super 60 fps ), Metro Exodus ( 30 fps ), Jedi Fallen Order ( 30 fps ). Is...
  7. No FPS in the Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    No FPS in the Gamebar: I have followed the thread to its conclusion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-how-to-enable-fps-counter-on-windows/2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d?page=2 I...
  8. Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mis capturas mediante USB 3.0 (pendrive) se graban a 15 FPS, CUANDO NORMALEMTE SE GRABABAN...: [Mod title translation-My captures via USB 3.0 (pendrive) are recorded at 15 FPS, WHEN NORMALISING WERE RECORDED at 30 FPS] Hace 2 dias que cada vez que grabo una captura mediante una usb 3.0 al...
  9. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  10. Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....

in XboX Insiders
    Gamedvr recording in 2 fps now instead of 15 fps in the last update. Console in delta....: I have videos if any one of you want to refer to it submitted by /u/GurpreetGamer9 [link] [comments]