Balck screen during games on xbox series s

Discus and support Balck screen during games on xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have some problem with my xbox series s When playing games for example pes 2021 or batilfild 1, a way out in during games not main menu of games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mehradgh, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Mehradgh
    Mehradgh New Member

Hi
    I have some problem with my xbox series s
    When playing games for example pes 2021 or batilfild 1, a way out in during games not main menu of games or xbox menu only seen in during games i have see balck screen for the one second and this problem have continued many times in during game
    But when i play just cuse 4 dont seen balck screen...
    Help me

Mehradgh, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Optimized Games X|S

Hi,

Both Series X/S games and Xbox One games that been optimised (I'm British) for Series X/S must be installed on either the internal storage or the expansion card. They can not be run from a USB connected storage device. My optimised Series X/S Xbox One games
    were moved to my Expansion card during their update.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Updates download location

Yeah I understand this, but like I said before...all the games are in the external, but for whatever reason is upgrading and updating to the internal.
    This behaviour only occurs on Series X|S optimised games and only on the series X|S console.

Basically, if you have an Series X and your Xbox One game has been optimised for the system it will be moved to the faster storage during the update.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

triple screen on Xbox One for Codemasters F1 2020

the xbox one and series s etc only support single screen output, the xbox one wouldnt have the processing power to run a game on 2 let alone 3 screens .
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox game pass flight simulator

Because you dont have a series s

Flight sim 2021 is only series and pc compatible

Xbox one s would choke just loading the loading screen.

Why in heaven's name would you think 10 year old hardware run a game that makes 3-5 year old pcs have trouble runnung

Just a fyi the s/x means the series x and s not xbox one

The xbox one games all work on the xbox one regardless of letter

Not to mention all xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x designation for requirements on xbox one
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
Thema:

1. Balck screen during games on xbox series s - Similar Threads - Balck screen during

2. Black screen of death, is a fix ckming soon or?

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen of death, is a fix ckming soon or?: From what I've heard the issue sparked because of an inside update about a month+ ago; it'll work through the green logo screen and then it stays black after saying "hey me", and updates on this...
  3. Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem

in XboX Insiders
    Tabs not appearing on my screen - this is a problem: i went on Xbox insider and got to level 2 and tabs beta isn't showing even though i'm on the right section and level submitted by /u/yeeyeejuice6996 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen: Hi there, I cannot seem to connect to my friends server. I have been able to play fine for the last few days, however when I tried to connect this morning it is getting stuck on the "locating...
  5. Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Won't Respond at Title Screen: Hello again, I recently asked a question about my Gamepass games not downloading on my PC due to an app data conflict error. Someone was kind enough to tip me off to just reinstall windows...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after Splash Screen: So recently I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 again. After clicking on the icon the splashscreen apears and the game just closes down. I did the normal troubleshooting like reseting and...
  7. Black Screen When Trying to Remote Play After Subscribing to Windows Gaming in the Insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen When Trying to Remote Play After Subscribing to Windows Gaming in the Insider...: As the title say, I've subscribed to Windows Gaming in the Insider Hub, activating the function of Remote Play, but it won't work, not even showing the green starship, just a black screen. I've...
  8. Black screen xbox one series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black screen xbox one series s: Hello since I've bought my new system the screen goes completely black and I have to reset. This happens several times a day its rediculuous. What fixes this? 4265cd90-bd1b-4ea3-b1f8-784565deb878
  9. xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one black screen following update - can't do factory reset or offline update - please help: Hi, After the update a few weeks ago I've been stuck with the black screen. Unable to do a factory reset or an offline update. Have tried all the workarounds suggested by the virtual assistant,...
  10. Warface - Breakout broken on Xbox Series X (Hard crashing on title screen)

in XboX Insiders
    Warface - Breakout broken on Xbox Series X (Hard crashing on title screen): I played this on the same console, same HDD earlier in the year, when I tried in May 2020 I figured it was my install data, reinstalled it to the same drive and it has the same issue. One X...