Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered

Discus and support Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Austin Flake and I noticed that Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 were released on Xbox One, these were awesome games for the killing time. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabulousFlake13, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered

Hello, my name is Austin Flake and I noticed that Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 were released on Xbox One, these were awesome games for the killing time. I was hoping to know if the Dark Alliance series would be getting a release on Xbox One. Any response would
    be much appreciated.

:)

FabulousFlake13, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered

1. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 remastered - Similar Threads - Baldur's Gate Dark

2. Brak realizacji zamówienia Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brak realizacji zamówienia Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions...: Witam Dziś w nocy zakupiłem grę na Xbox One Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Editions. Niestety nie widzę zamówienia w historii, nie dostałem też od państwa żadnego maila z...
  3. Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please: I know im not the only one who wants dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible on xbox one. I remember me and my sister since PS2 playing the game 24/7 all day and night, i can still...
  4. Making Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2 backward compatible for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2 backward compatible for xbox one.: I grew up playing this game with many friends but never got to experience number 2. I'd pay good money to be able to play these two games on my xbox one. Microsoft has brought a few games back...
  5. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance: hi, I would just like to know if anyone from Xbox reads these and if this game is on the to do list "Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance" I really hope it is coming. a4750549-2777-4cf2-a1b6-f0678c45e9f2
  6. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2: Will this be backwards compatible and enhanced ? I remember playing this witj friends and it was fantastic ! Regards Neil 00e0ef3d-c008-4b2b-899c-36317fecee81
  7. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible: Please consider the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance series for XBox One compatiblity. These were wicked fun hack-n-slash RPGs. b0488126-8f77-40d4-a4bb-4ed3c8a2ee7f
  8. Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.: As the title says, I'm unable to get BGDA to play on my 360. I bought it after seeing it on the backwards compatible page. I have the North American Edition, with a official HDD. Any ideas?...
  9. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance: Xbox Team What can we do to make this happen please! I was talking to my wife about Diablo 3 on the xbox one and she was asking me where i fell in love with the ARPGs and i told her it all stated...
  10. Can't play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2: Despite manually re-updating my X-Box 360 console (320 gb HDD Microsoft, brand new), I cannot play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II. The console recognizes the game, because it appears in the...