ban 1 day

Discus and support ban 1 day in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi sorry for my english im french well tuesday i have 1 message from xbox This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AfonsoAymeric, Oct 2, 2018.

1. ban 1 day

Hi sorry for my english im french well tuesday i have 1 message from xbox This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include
    harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.But i never do that i play with my friends and i'm not a guy
    using abusive language. Now i cant play with my friends i've you got solution please

:)

AfonsoAymeric, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Ban 2 weeks for anything

And just for Say 1 of my friends get ban 1 DAY FOR IS FIRST BAN

MiSTeRSkyGeeK, Oct 2, 2018
  3. DELT4 WOLF
    DELT4 WOLF Guest
    Halo 4 XP Ban

Mine only lasted 1 day my ban was 2 days ago

DELT4 WOLF, Oct 2, 2018
  4. ban 1 day

You can't do anything, but please do review the guidelines here:
    Enforcement

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 2, 2018
  5. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    BAN can be blamed for another player. Or some player might report something to you. Follow the rules of the game, and the Xbox community rules for the next time.

Jurgen1488, Oct 2, 2018
  6. ok but i can do nothing i waiting 1 day?

7. ok well i waiting tomorrow for play in my game?

8. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

ban 1 day

Hello!

It is also possible someone you know reported your communications with them to "be funny" which happens more often than you would think. If the ban is for 24 hours, the only option is to wait until it expires. If it's longer than 24 hours you can submit at
    case review at enforcement.xbox.com under How Do I?

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
  9. Tormaz Win User

ban 1 day

Hello!

It is also possible someone you know reported your communications with them to "be funny" which happens more often than you would think. If the ban is for 24 hours, the only option is to wait until it expires. If it's longer than 24 hours you can submit at
    case review at enforcement.xbox.com under How Do I?
  10. AfonsoAymeric Win User

ban 1 day

ok well i waiting tomorrow for play in my game?
  11. JustinDirtyGold Win User

Banned for 1 day

Make sure to read the Code of Conduct to insure no further infractions are received in the future.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Banned for 1 day

13. AfonsoAymeric Win User

ban 1 day

ok but i can do nothing i waiting 1 day?
Thema:

ban 1 day

1. ban 1 day - Similar Threads - ban

2. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  3. Banned From Xbox live- Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned From Xbox live- Communication: I was banned from Xbox live about half an hour ago for a communication ban i'm writing this because yes i do deserve the ban. but the reason i was banned was because a player by the gamer tag of...
  4. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  5. Console ban!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban!!!: Hey guys im in need of some help. i had purchased a “manufactured refurbished” xbox one x. Went through the initial setup then tried to make an xbox live account and couldnt because of the...
  6. I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've Been Banned For the Same Incident Three Times in a Row: Someone claimed to have my IP Address via Xbox Party, and I sent them an inappropriate message. I received a 1-day communication ban. A couple weeks later, I received another ban for that same...
  7. What happens if my profile pic it banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if my profile pic it banned?: What happens if my profile pic is banned. d55f2f93-58f9-44f1-935e-0cb1df3863fc
  8. False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban wave for LFG between end of last year. Not removed in ban history.: Hi, everyone. Nearing the end of last year. There was a ban wave for players that had ran into a bug with the LFG system. You would make a post (I still am unaware of its trigger) and in two weeks...
  9. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  10. Why was this banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was this banned?: Why was my profile picture banned? I see no way that this violates the community guidelines. This is very obviously a picture of my little brother in a sleeping bag being goofy. Shame on Xbox for...