Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

Discus and support Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T4CH4NK4.THICC, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban

Hey, so I was playing a game of Rainbow 6 when some dude sent me a message saying 'trash', and I told him to
    [mod removed-profanity] off, [mod removed-profanity] . Now personally, I feel like he should've been communication banned, but apparently nobody looks through the actual message history so I got communication banned meanwhile
    nothing happened to him. Can you guys like, lift that communication ban? I can literally show message history, he sent the 1st message XD. My Gamertag is T4CH4NK4 THICC / TachankaUwU#1867. I'd really appreciate either him getting communication banned or me
    getting the ban lifted. (The user's gamertag was mod removed-personal information). This communication ban was stupid and Xbox needs to review their reports better. I'll send an image of the message history

[mod removed pictures-profanity]

:)

T4CH4NK4.THICC, Mar 3, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Techanka,

As the question has been answered, also there is nothing more we can do here on the forums. I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfortunately, nobody here has any connection to Xbox Live Policies Enforcement Team. Your only option is to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and look up this enforcement action. If it is able to be reviewed (it is for more than 24 hours, and it was issued in the last 12 months), you will see
    an "Apply for Review" link next to it. For information on the case review process,

this page will help

Keep in mind that enforcement actions are based on actions that you - the user - took. There is no "they started it" defense against suspensions. When confronted with a user who is harassing you, the best situation is to RBI - Report the user's behavior,
    Block communications with them (and NEVER send them ANYTHING), and Ignore them.
  4. T4CH4NK4.THICC Win User

Sorry for the crappy video quality
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox live enforcement is unfair

Sending inappropiate messages is against the code of conduct and could get you banned.

If you feel that the ban was unfair, visit http://enforcement.xbox.com and appeal against the ban.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Ban appeal. For Communications Ban

This thread is over a month old.If you would like help with something you should always start your own thread.

Follow the link I posted to file for a case review.

Doesn't matter who started it,if you retaliated in a way that violates the ToU/CoC then the reason was not unjust.
Thema:

1. Ban Appeal / Unfair Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Ban Appeal Unfair

2. Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban Appeal: Topic: Ban Appeal from Communications Reason: Inappropriate Language I am deeply sorry for using a rude word against a fellow community member at the time I guess I wasn’t thinking straight and...
  3. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  4. I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I feel like I should be able to appeal for my ban: So this post is a branch off of this: (Make sure to fully read this post and its comments first)...
  5. Appeal to communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appeal to communication ban: Hi my older brother was playing ony account around 1137 last night and said something that violates the code of conduct because the guy was using in game chat and the game to bully me the account...
  6. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?: Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before which might make it so I can't even if there is...
  7. Ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban appeal: I was just banned due to defending someone in messages i sweared once and got reported as he sweared many times and was making fun of someone with dyslexia and didnt get banned please if someone...
  8. Communication ban/appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban/appeal: So today i was doxed, and once i resolved the issue with my internet provider i messaged the person who doxed me and i used some unprofessional words to scold him for doxing me. And im the one who...
  9. how to appeal for a ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to appeal for a ban?: Okay Just Recently My Brother Was Being A [Mod Removed-Profanity] And Was Rude So i Changed His Gamer PIc To Cropped Out [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] And Im Trying TO See If I Can Appeal It. ANyone...
  10. Ban appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban appeal: My little brother was saying rude things to random people and got me banned. My account is Berdest friend on xbox one how do i appeal 5496bc7c-d83d-4f47-adbf-4336f91929e9