Ban appeal

Discus and support Ban appeal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just banned due to defending someone in messages i sweared once and got reported as he sweared many times and was making fun of someone with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThumpingYak9270, May 6, 2019.

1. Ban appeal

I was just banned due to defending someone in messages i sweared once and got reported as he sweared many times and was making fun of someone with dyslexia and didnt get banned please if someone could try and atleast reduce my ban i would be grateful

:)

ThumpingYak9270, May 6, 2019
  2. sM4llziEy Win User

UNFAIR BAN

3. Smwutches Win User

Ban appeal

For information about your suspension, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    however it is not possible to submit a case review for 24 hour bans.
  4. Rascon5 Win User

Ban Appeal

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You would need to go to the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
    & log in with the banned account & file for a case review if eligible.

I already setup a case review but it was upheld is there any other way to talk to someone to get my account back
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ban appeal

The enforcement team no longer uses the forums. The case review is the only way to contact them. If you failed the questionnaire, you can try again after 24 hours.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ban Appeal

Thema:

Ban appeal

1. Ban appeal - Similar Threads - Ban appeal

2. Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms bans. Any way to dispute them and appeal to get rid of them?: Hi, so I recently got a comms ban I feel like I didn't deserve. I wondered if there's any way I can appeal to get rid of it. I've gotten two before which might make it so I can't even if there is...
  3. Communication ban/appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication ban/appeal: So today i was doxed, and once i resolved the issue with my internet provider i messaged the person who doxed me and i used some unprofessional words to scold him for doxing me. And im the one who...
  4. how to appeal for a ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to appeal for a ban?: Okay Just Recently My Brother Was Being A [Mod Removed-Profanity] And Was Rude So i Changed His Gamer PIc To Cropped Out [Mod Removed-Inappropriate] And Im Trying TO See If I Can Appeal It. ANyone...
  5. Ban appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban appeal: My little brother was saying rude things to random people and got me banned. My account is Berdest friend on xbox one how do i appeal 5496bc7c-d83d-4f47-adbf-4336f91929e9
  6. I need my ban to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need my ban to be appealed: I need my ban to be appealed. I sent an appeal and it got denied because I thought someone random reported me but it was my friend. He told me he reported me because I sent him something as a...
  7. Ban Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Appeal: I was recently wrongfully banned from Xbox Live by a little kid. I killed a kid on Fortnite and he messaged me Kill Your Self. I then said No that is gay. The guy reported me and got me banned....
  8. Ban Appeal

in XBoX on Mobile
    Ban Appeal: Recently I got chat banned in mcpe My Chats won't show up in mcpe servers because i sweared like 2 times and now I can't Communicate with my friends because im banned. I would Like to appeal my...
  9. how do I get a ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get a ban appeal: i got banned for using idiot and loser even tho the guy that was calling me trash was team killing me just because i won the first match on rainbow six siege. ain't it unfair that I get comms...
  10. Xbox Communication Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Communication Ban Appeal: My account ‘’ was communication banned. My friend ‘[Mod Removed] told me to message him saying [Mod Removed]as a joke. After i messaged my friend ‘[Mod Removed]he reported my message as a joke and...