Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information

Discus and support Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello it has now been more than 2 weeks that I suffer "a repressive measure" on my xbox one account everywhere on xbox support have told me that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OlivierD5, May 11, 2022.

1. OlivierD5
    OlivierD5 Guest

Hello it has now been more than 2 weeks that I suffer "a repressive measure" on my xbox one account everywhere on xbox support have told me that it is not here to ask the question I hope that it will be here, In short my problem is that I have a repressive measure mark as notification on my xbox account but when I click on it to you commit this suspension affects me there is ABSOLUTELY NO information on this suspention (no reason, no duration, nothing) This annoys me a lot since it's been 5 years that I'm at xbox with 4 years of "Xbox Live Gold" is I recently buy the xbox series x and BAM I ban the problem is that I'm not even sure that it's a ban since I don't get told anything about it I tried to submit in review the case with a ticket but imposible I tried with several devices but nothing. So finally I pay the game pass I pay de series X, and I am banned without reason without duration without possibility to ask any question...

:)

OlivierD5, May 11, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi OlivierD5,

We understand your sentiment with Enforcement action. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. However, I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

To reach out to the right team, you will need to sign in first to your Xbox account - Profile | Xbox. Should you need further assistance, please go to this link - Xbox Enforcement. If you will be appealing for a case review, you may use this guide - How to submit a case review. I would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Staggsy101 Win User

I got banned and I'm not sure why..

From the information you have given it sounds like you have been given a soft/communication ban which can last few hours or days depending on how serious the reason was. Head over to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb
    to find out more info on why it has happened and how long for.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

Unfortunately once a console is banned, it is not possible to have it unbanned.

Is it ban for life? How it worked? And how to find reason of blocking?
    Hey there jkovylin,

Only the users who were logged into the console during the enforcement action on the console would receive more information on the console suspension. There's no way that you'll be able to find out more information on the console since you weren't the original
    user. For more info on the process through you can visit the enforcement website
    HERE.

It's best to reach out to the user though and try to return or exchange the console if possible.
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

halo reach credit ban

Hey Whiskey, I'm afraid that we don't have any information as to Halo: Reach-specific bans. For more information on what to do about your ban, or where to find more info about it, you'll need to take a look at

this page
  6. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

Please Read

Reasons for Console\Device Bans are not disclosed by Xbox\Microsoft, and Console\Device bans are permanent and irreversible as far as most people know but, the only place you can find information on ban-related issues would be to go to Xbox
    Enforcement
    to find more details.
Thema:

1. Ban for no reason no info is impossible to find more information - Similar Threads - Ban reason info

2. I was banned from consoles for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned from consoles for no reason.: I can find no email, no other info regarding this. When I click on "enforcement action" it says user has no enforcement history. When I check online on my account, it congratulates me on no...
  3. I been banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I been banned for no reason: ok i just got this 2 day ban for uploading "offensive pictures" i did NOT did this i dont even upload my pictures i want a appeal or i will take some legal actions...
  4. Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for no reasoning (communication ban): so I was playing a bit of gta with friends and these guys kept killing us over again so I did the same to them than maybe about 5 mins later I get disconnected from the game and I get...
  5. Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always: my console banned from the xbox live for whatt reason? 8e49d9a0-4d87-4e58-9017-3d9e7168daa3
  6. My console xbox one banned from the xbox live for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console xbox one banned from the xbox live for no reason: i can't use my xbox live in my console because get banned console ,, i sweer i did nothing wrong all this years I'm using it be57c4e4-6c88-4503-8cb1-9a0f4ae5e820
  7. Getting banned for false reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for false reasons: So me and my friend were playing Black Ops Cold War then my Used to be Friend joins our party and starts making fun of us, he and his friends get kicked. My used to be friend spams invites us and...
  8. Banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason: I got banned out of no where and I went to Xbox enforcement and their was nothing saying I was banned and it’s been a day now and the bans a whole month? 8cd5542e-76e8-488e-a697-0e350e29d02a
  9. xbox account banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account banned for no reason: My Xbox account was banned for no reason at all and my main account was hacked and i have contacted xbox about this and they have done nothing about it i want an ban lift from my account...
  10. My account was banned for no reason???

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned for no reason???: I've got a ban on my account even though I wasn't on or talking to anyone? I confused and angry cause this is a faulty ban. 091204cd-0247-4784-99d1-976ef3435fac