Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015

Discus and support Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Salve a Tutti. Anni fa il mio profilo principale, fu bannato per 14 gg, per poi a distanza di 20 gg dalla rimozione dello stesso, venir bannato fino... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IlariGreen, Feb 4, 2020.

1. IlariGreen
    IlariGreen Guest

Salve a Tutti.

Anni fa il mio profilo principale, fu bannato per 14 gg, per poi a distanza di 20 gg dalla rimozione dello stesso, venir bannato fino al 31/12/9999.

A i tempi provai ogni cosa per cercare di fare rimuovere il ban, ma non ci fu modo. Quasi come se il ban dovesse esistere senza un vero motivo apparente.

Un paio di anni fa, pubblica un altro post nel forum, e mi dissero di andare nella sezione enforcement.

Cosa completamente inutile, perché ne allora ne Tutt ora posso fare niente al riguardo perché il ban lo stesso giorno che fu rilasciato non aveva nemmeno la possibilit di richiedere ricorso allo stesso...

Nessuno fu in grado di aiutarmi, e qualsiasi tentativo di contattare l enforcemet non funziona a causa del Ban talmente "imposto" che il sito stesso ci mette ore per caricare una pagina che poi mi causa un errore di log-out causato dal ban stesso.

Considerando che il ban fu' completamente insensato e fui bannato a causa delle molestie e offese che ricevevo da giocatori in maniera gratuita. Adesso a distanza di anni voglio sapere se posso riottenere accesso ad un account su cui ho speso più di 6 anni
    e anche una buona quantit di soldi.

Perfavore, non ditemi di andare nel enforcement perché non posso nemmeno loggare a momenti.

Grazie in anticipo.

:)

IlariGreen, Feb 4, 2020
  2. IlariGreen Win User

Salve, purtoppo non è possibile fare nulla una volta ricevuto un ban permanente.
    Quindi ho perso definativamente l account per un caso valutato male.

Che disastro.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

You can only appeal bans from the last 12 months. If the ban is from 2015, you can't do anything about that.

Be aware that the Enforcement Team really carefully evaluates a case before issuing a permanent ban. Permanent bans are only issued when there is A LOT of evidence that warrants the ban.

[Google Translation]:

Puoi presentare ricorso contro i divieti degli ultimi 12 mesi. Se il divieto è del 2015, non puoi farci nulla.

Tieni presente che il team di controllo valuta davvero attentamente un caso prima di emettere un divieto permanente. I divieti permanenti vengono emessi solo in presenza di MOLTE prove che giustificano il divieto.
  4. IlariGreen Win User

I understand your frustration. However, as was said above, permanent suspensions are only issued when there is overwhelming evidence for a permanent suspension.

When you appeal the ban, another person reviews the evidence that got sent in during the report that got you suspended, and then checks that against your appeal.

If you could provide evidence, that their decision was incorrect, they would have lifted the ban.

If however, no new evidence could be shown that proves the Enforcement Team made a mistake, the ban will be upheld.

However, as others already said:

We in this forum here are only normal gamers like you that have no insight in your particular case. So we can't really help you with that.

If you had contact with the Enforcement Team and the suspension was upheld, there is nothing that can be done now.

When you sign up for Xbox Live, you agree to the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, which clearly state that if you violate the rules in the ToU and CoC, you risk a permanent suspension, forfeiting all purchases, memberships and remaining balance on the account.
    I understand all of that, but there is one huge single problem.

I 've repeated different time that in the same istant the PermaBan was delivered, I couldn't appeal for it.

That s the huge problem, because I 've had more the 47000 messages for approve and confirm my point.

I know you can t do anything else, but now Not only I m upset, but no one literally gaved me the opportunity to save my account.... That was horrible, and still is.
  5. IlariGreen Win User

The problem was that I couldn't appeal the same year I got banned because from the 1st minute I got denied that.

The terrible part is that actually someone on the call Center support telled me that I was 1 of the many that got banned in that period from a team inside the enforcement that had some mind issues and screwed so many profile randomly. Now I feel completely
    out of any possibility because a judge completely wrong. And I couldn't do anything about.
  6. IlariGreen Win User

Contact The Support On

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
    Like I said in my post, I can t contact anyone because of the aggressive non sense ban I m experiencing from 2015.

That's why I 've asked here...
Thema:

1. Ban permanente Profilo xbox live risalente al 2015 - Similar Threads - Ban permanente Profilo

2. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  3. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  4. r6s banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    r6s banning: the terrorists in training grounds cuss like sailors. so why is it the least little curse in messaging is met with a ban, but something as completely sick as intentional team killing has next to...
  5. Wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully banned: I sent a message to another player saying "reported" Nothing else at all, no previous contact with this player, and my message was deleted followed by a msg from Xbox Live saying notice of...
  6. Why won't you ban this guy already?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't you ban this guy already?: Seriously, I have filed NUMEROUS complaints against a guy named [mod removed] for harassment in both game and voice communication. I legit don't even want to turn my xbox on because of him....
  7. Purchased a banned Xbox One s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a banned Xbox One s: As the title says I purchased a banned xbox one s on ebay. Is there any way I can appeal for this xbox to be unbanned? 06a6e24d-a0ec-4c84-965c-42b938518948
  8. ban non mérité[Translation-ban undeserved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban non mérité[Translation-ban undeserved]: bonjour en partie classé sur R6 je tombe sur un smurf (il le dit lui meme)qui se moque de moi (le smurf est passible de ban sur R6) je l'insulte car ne se fait pas il me report est maintenant je...
  9. Perm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm ban: I was just wondering if that when you get perm banned on an account and you submit a case review, is there any other possible ways that i can get that ban lifted because i had alot of OG stuff and...
  10. Bans and suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bans and suspensions: Why is it that people can get suspended or even banned for calling someone [mod removed], yet when someone sends a death threat over text no action is taken? I mean does name calling matter more...