Ban & Suspension

Discus and support Ban & Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was given 1 day suspension from xbox communication such as mic, chat, in game messaging, etc. The email says from 4-30-21 2:35 p.m to 5-1-21 6:35 pm.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JF8302, May 2, 2021.

1. JF8302
    JF8302 Guest

Ban & Suspension

I was given 1 day suspension from xbox communication such as mic, chat, in game messaging, etc. The email says from 4-30-21 2:35 p.m to 5-1-21 6:35 pm. Its the second now and i still cant use communication features. Any recommendations on what to do? Xbox wont let me contact them with the reason being nobody has access to my xbox live enforcement information. What do i do

:)

JF8302, May 2, 2021
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

xbox help for god sakes

sorry you will have to post in the correct forum the one for suspension and bans. also once a suspension is in place it is not removed it will either lift (if only a suspension) or wont (if it is a perm ban aka 12/31/9999 date). does not mater if its a
    first offense if it was bad enough to warrant a suspension or a ban you will get a suspension or a ban.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Fighting a Suspension

4. WiseDragon Win User

All my gamerscore got taken away

5. Lein Kroniid Win User

Mw2!?

If a Suspension is "Permanent", that would make it a Ban, not a Suspension.
  6. Roger C Win User

paid for xbox live earlier and try to play cod black ops 2 online and it wont let me

HillsKills420, have you received anything in email regarding any game suspension/ban and/or Xbox Live ban/suspension.
Thema:

Ban & Suspension

1. Ban & Suspension - Similar Threads - Ban Suspension

2. My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    My account shows no suspension or ban but I'm still unable to talk in minecraft bedrock.: Hi, for a couple weeks I've been chatting on HIVE (the server) but whenever I say something like "did you see what I said" to any of my friends they always respond with no. I've come to the...
  3. Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Letting Xbox Support Agents Help With Suspensions And Bans: I need help getting my old suspensions off my account they are 3-4 years old and no one can help me I don’t know how to get ahold of the xbox enforcement team either as they say...
  4. ban or suspension?

in XBoX on Windows
    ban or suspension?: i would like to know if i have suspended or got banned in my forza account 4d3b56fd-70ca-45da-913f-8d8d142ed35b
  5. Xbox permanent suspension (ban)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox permanent suspension (ban): So my account got banned and the case upheld, so im wondering how do i refund my full account? And why, did i get banned from even accessing the account, when all i did was say some of the wrong...
  6. Suspensión o ban de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Suspension or ban of Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspensión o ban de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Suspension or ban of Microsoft rewards]: Hola,quisiera saber cuánto dura una suspensión de Microsoft rewards o cuando podré volver a utilizar Microsoft rewards,me banearon injustamente [Translation-Hello, I would like to know how long...
  7. Xbox ban/suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban/suspension: I have been banned for 14 days for theft, I know the reasoning for this. I contacted xbox support about an unrecognised charge, the worker on the phone told me what it was so I ended the call when...
  8. how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how many suspensions can you get before you get perma banned?: i was just curious about this because my friend has been suspended twice. 2b1e2b85-a158-448f-896e-61f64936d0e2
  9. Profile Picture Ban (or) Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Picture Ban (or) Suspension: Ive received a message from Xbox Live that says whenever you get a suspension for saying bad words for example. I got into enforcement.xbox.com and the site said it had some technical issues. I...
  10. Ban/Suspension Appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban/Suspension Appeal: Profile pictures on my account have been suspended for an "offensive" gamerpicture. The picture I used was a black silhouette of a character from a game. I have not the slightest clue on why or...