Ban, Unfair ban

Discus and support Ban, Unfair ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned today for something and i have no idea why. The xbox enforcment site has not been working for 1 month so there is no way for me to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Holm999, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Holm999
    Holm999 Guest

Ban, Unfair ban

I got banned today for something and i have no idea why. The xbox enforcment site has not been working for 1 month so there is no way for me to see what i did wrong. Can you please provide me with something so i can be able to see what i did wrong or revoke
    my ban because i have done nothing.

:)

Holm999, Oct 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Ban, Unfair ban

Hi,

Sorry to hear about that enforcement action. For information about the ban, you would need to go to Enforcement website.
    If the suspension is longer than 24 hours you can submit a case review.

Case Review Procedure

* Submit Case: You are about to submit a case for review. Please make sure to include any relevant information or facts before submitting.

* Under Review: Your case is currently under investigation by XBLPET.

* Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will
    require additional information and/or discussion.

* Decision: The Case Review has completed. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s comments for additional information.

* Summary: The completed outcome of the Case Review, which you may refer to following the case’s closure.

You can check your Case Review status at any time by visiting your Enforcement History or Case Review History. Enforcement are the only ones that can help with this issue. As
    there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BongKaos Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

What is ageed with??? Banning or it being unfair???
  4. Hayden15xb1 Win User

Can I use a vpn?

How long would the ban be? Because it would be unfair for users who didn't know to get a perm ban for it.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox live enforcement is unfair

Sending inappropiate messages is against the code of conduct and could get you banned.

If you feel that the ban was unfair, visit http://enforcement.xbox.com and appeal against the ban.
  6. ItsBaconBits Win User

Banned because of internet connection problems?

As unfair as it sounds, it's also pretty unfair to join matches in that fashion knowing there's a continuing problem. Luckily, first time offenders in Halo 4 aren't banned for long. I'd suggest fixing the connection problem and waiting out the ban.
Thema:

Ban, Unfair ban

1. Ban, Unfair ban - Similar Threads - Ban Unfair ban

2. Unfair ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair ban: My gamer tag got banned and it wasn’t even a bad name what do I do to fix this. ad8b495f-6771-4e09-9cf2-6492bb85664e
  3. Unfair and unjustified Ban!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair and unjustified Ban!: unfair ban i think it is absolutely ABSURD that i have received a ban after i had someone team kill an entire team as a troll, where is his punishment? this platform is an absolute mess how can i...
  4. Unfair Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair Ban: i was dead banned for no reason for "harassment/abuse/threats" mind you people text me to [Mod Removed - Profanity] and kill me a [Mod Removed - Profanity] but dont get banned? can someone explain...
  5. Xbox Live unfair Permanent banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live unfair Permanent banned: Hello! I am a loyal and fan of xbox. But something happened yesterday and it made me very sad, depressed and angry. What happened was that I was enyoing playing xbox by playing som Gta 5 with my...
  6. Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?: This is the 2nd time in less than a month i have received a comms ban on xbox when I've done absolutely nothing to violate the xbox code of conduct. So heres my story. I started streaming roughly...
  7. My ban is unfair

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban is unfair: I was playing with a "friend" and he is so gross with me so I have tried to report him but nothing happens, and today I didnt write nothing gross to him and he report me and now I'm banned. I...
  8. Account unfairly banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unfairly banned: My Xbox account was banned for months on communications because my brother used a computer program to make my account spam around 50 other accounts explicit messages. I have proof that he did it...
  9. Unfair ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban: Salve a tutti, Attraverso l'applicazione community, sono entrato in un gruppo su gta v online che prometteva di dare soldi. Ho aspettato nella lobby e dopo un po' di tempo il creatore del...
  10. Unfair ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban: Today I messaged someone and I said one cuss word that wasn't directed to them and now I'm going to probably get comm banned for it but the person keep on harassing me over and over but yet they...