ban

Discus and support ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey guys, hope you can help me. Someone insulted me in the chat, than I told him that I reported him. Maybe as a revenge the guy send me a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by el776, Jul 17, 2019.

1. el776
    el776 Guest

ban

Hey guys,

hope you can help me. Someone insulted me in the chat, than I told him that I reported him. Maybe as a revenge the guy send me a message with "IS" in it and sayed "Reported u before u could delete the message". Than I got banned for his message. The xbox
    support can't help me (as always) and I couldnt even protest against the ban. Thanks for your help.

:)

el776, Jul 17, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

ban

1. ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban: ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH CLASSER UN ALLIé ME TUE JE LUI DEMANDE PK IL...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Will i get banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned?: Hello, i would like to ask wether or not i will be banned for playing a game. So the game im talking about us Call Of Duty: Black Ops2. Back in mid 2016 I participated in modded lobbies for gun...
  5. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  6. Second hand console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand console ban: Hello just need some info on Xbox 360 s I just bought from pawn shop it has console ban not sure why but this is my first account and first Xbox and was really hoping to join Xbox live but seems...
  7. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  8. Xbox Live Ban Standards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Ban Standards: Recently banned and completely ignored by all xbox services. Hi all, So as a loyal 10+ year xbox subscriber I was recently banned for using an inappropriate term that could also be used to...
  9. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  10. Banned in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned in Forza Horizon 4: Approximately 1 month ago I received a ban from sharing creative content in Forza Horizon 4. There was no explanation given for the ban so I though I would try to find out. After reading the...