ban

Discus and support ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ꧁༺ ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ƤℜɆĐ₳₮Øℜ ༻꧂Np, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ban

ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH CLASSER UN ALLIé ME TUE JE LUI DEMANDE PK IL ME DIT : Ferme ta gueule sale chien je troll.
    DONC JE LUI DIT MEC T UN GAMIN TA 16 PIGE FDP ET LA JE VOIS QUE XBOX MA BAN
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]
    4 FOIS QUE DES TRUC COMME SA MARRIVE DONC XBOX ALLER BIEN VOUS FAIRE
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] JEN AI RIEN A FOUTRE DETRE BAN A VIE
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] DE FAIRE UN SYSTEME DE BAN CORRECT

---------

[Mod Translation - GO TO MAKE YOU [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX YOU BREAK THE CUTTING IN VOICE BANK FOR NOTHING JEXPLIC JETAIT ON RAINBOW SIX SEAT IN MATCH CLASSIFY AN ALLIED ME KIMS I PLEASE PK he TELL ME: Closes your dirty
    mouth dog I troll. SO I GIVE IT MEC T A GAMIN TA 16 PIGE FDP AND I SEE THAT XBOX MY BAN
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] HAS MADE 4 TIMES THAT HAPPY AS HIS MARRIVE SO XBOX GO WELL DO YOU
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] JEN AI NOTHING WAS TO BE BAN LIFE
    BAND OF [Mod Removed - Profanity] NOT FOUGHT TO MAKE A SYSTEM OF BAN CORRECT]

:)

꧁༺ ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ƤℜɆĐ₳₮Øℜ ༻꧂Np, Aug 19, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

ban

1. ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. Communication banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned: Hey i am so very confused some guy just randomly told me that he was going to report me of scamming on rocket league and i now cant talk to my friends please help. Y? Y did yall com ban me?...
  3. Console bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console bans: Is it possible to contest a console ban? I have been refurbishing older game consoles and am a bit wary of moving to newer systems. I'm sure it is not very common, but I have a hard time trusting...
  4. I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got permanently banned from receiving game invites?: So this is super bad. I try to join a game, but no matter the situation, I never ever receive invites from anyone. I think I got banned from receiving invites. Nothing can be done about this....
  5. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  6. Will you ban me ? I am just wondering

in XboX Insiders
    Will you ban me ? I am just wondering: Will you ban me from Xbox.com submitted by /u/MASONNET_TECH1404 [link] [comments]
  7. Banned console XBOX-ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned console XBOX-ONE: My name is Dmitry. Last week, I accidentally became the owner of the Xbox one console, which I bought from a stranger. Check it was not possible and only at home I realized what surprises are...
  8. Banned for stupid ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for stupid ****: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  9. I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  10. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: So I recieved a 3 day communication ban and have not been able to use that function not going to lie I did deserve that and it is the first time since I've had an account that I have not followed...