ban

Discus and support ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ꧁༺ ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ƤℜɆĐ₳₮Øℜ ༻꧂Np, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ban

ALLER VOUS FAIRE [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX VOUS CASSER LES COUILLE A BAN EN VOCALE POUR RIEN JEXPLIQUE JETAIT SUR RAINBOW SIX SIEGE EN MATCH CLASSER UN ALLIé ME TUE JE LUI DEMANDE PK IL ME DIT : Ferme ta gueule sale chien je troll.
    DONC JE LUI DIT MEC T UN GAMIN TA 16 PIGE FDP ET LA JE VOIS QUE XBOX MA BAN
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]
    4 FOIS QUE DES TRUC COMME SA MARRIVE DONC XBOX ALLER BIEN VOUS FAIRE
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] JEN AI RIEN A FOUTRE DETRE BAN A VIE
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] DE FAIRE UN SYSTEME DE BAN CORRECT

---------

[Mod Translation - GO TO MAKE YOU [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] XBOX YOU BREAK THE CUTTING IN VOICE BANK FOR NOTHING JEXPLIC JETAIT ON RAINBOW SIX SEAT IN MATCH CLASSIFY AN ALLIED ME KIMS I PLEASE PK he TELL ME: Closes your dirty
    mouth dog I troll. SO I GIVE IT MEC T A GAMIN TA 16 PIGE FDP AND I SEE THAT XBOX MY BAN
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] HAS MADE 4 TIMES THAT HAPPY AS HIS MARRIVE SO XBOX GO WELL DO YOU
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] JEN AI NOTHING WAS TO BE BAN LIFE
    BAND OF [Mod Removed - Profanity] NOT FOUGHT TO MAKE A SYSTEM OF BAN CORRECT]

:)

꧁༺ ₦Ї₦ℑ₳ ƤℜɆĐ₳₮Øℜ ༻꧂Np, Aug 19, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

ban

1. ban - Similar Threads - ban

2. Comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned?: I already made a post about this and it got replied to an locked. I can clearly see how well xbox treats its loyal customers. I wanted to know the exact reason I got comm banned. What word did i...
  3. Why was I comm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I comm banned?: Some kid called me trash and I proceeded to tell him that he has no rank therefore he has no right to talk garbage and think he's better than everyone else. Shortly after I get a comm ban.... Why?...
  4. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  5. Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Baneo de consola -[Translation - Console ban]: Hola me banearon mi consola de xbox 360 y no ise nada malo nunca e entrado a xbox live por favor desbaneenme -[Translation - Hi, my xbox 360 console was banned and nothing is ever bad and I...
  6. being banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    being banned: been bannedfor 4 days now tryed submitting review and done 10 questionairs and im getting questions wrong like is it ok to accept game mods i put no and now i have to wait 24 hours to do another...
  7. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69
  8. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  9. Random communication ban for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random communication ban for doing nothing: this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called [mod removed] who im guessing is a livepool...
  10. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...