Ban

Discus and support Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have gotten banned 4 times now and am still getting banned for a old message that I said 3 weeks ago what do i do? b18dd1b8-4c7e-4bec-8da7-72becf7de8c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LandonHammel, Sep 2, 2019.

1. LandonHammel
    LandonHammel Guest

Ban

i have gotten banned 4 times now and am still getting banned for a old message that I said 3 weeks ago what do i do?

:)

LandonHammel, Sep 2, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Ban

1. Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. I got banned 4 no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned 4 no reason: there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain cdb83ef8-71e4-4125-9e1a-8f2de8ede1ea
  3. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  4. Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?: Has anyone here gotten suspended or banned on Xbox for playing a pirated game on pc? I only heard people getting banned for playing pre-release pirated games and modded consoles. Also, has anyone...
  5. Xbox One Baneada - Xbox One Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Baneada - Xbox One Banned: Buenas Noches, se me esta ofreciendo una consola XBOX ONE a un precio asequible para mi, pero me comentan que la consola esta baneada, el usuario registrado no es posible tener contacto con el, me...
  6. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: My console has been banned but my player reputation is good and thats bad service from microsoft if i now have to go buy a new xbox when i’ve done nothing wrong and stuck to all the microsoft...
  7. 3rd Communication Ban within 3 months :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    3rd Communication Ban within 3 months :/: Hi! I am a competitive Fortnite Player for Team E9. Me and my friend were doing 2v2 Boxfights which are 2v2's but in a box. We won basically every game and we got people via LFG. Well, of course...
  8. Banning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banning: Why do you ban over cussing like i get it to make everything more positive but anything that has to do with an online community is going to be most likely negative stuff like people are going to...
  9. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why has my console been banned if i have stuck to microsoft rules? 50517c70-b272-47dd-b209-039a0d3f604c
  10. Gamertag banned words

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag banned words: I would like to have Crybaby in my name, that is not allowed, yet i have a friend with the name [mod removed]. ????? da9d00a9-b40c-47da-8d38-490018b530df