Ban

Discus and support Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have gotten banned 4 times now and am still getting banned for a old message that I said 3 weeks ago what do i do? b18dd1b8-4c7e-4bec-8da7-72becf7de8c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LandonHammel, Sep 2, 2019.

1. LandonHammel
    LandonHammel Guest

Ban

i have gotten banned 4 times now and am still getting banned for a old message that I said 3 weeks ago what do i do?

:)

LandonHammel, Sep 2, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Ban

1. Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  3. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: So I have had a communication ban before because I was being aggressive to a person on xbox and got a 24 hr ban this wasn't that bad cause it was my first on I have ever had but now I still swear...
  4. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  5. Ban Xbox ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Xbox ONE: Hola... me he conprado un xbox one pero esta baneado.... queria saber si es permanente este baneo o si puedo utilizarlo para jugar offline o si puedo hacer algo para desbanearlo mi conducta en mi...
  6. Demande debannisement [Request for banning]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande debannisement [Request for banning]: Bonjour , jai etais bannis pour aucune raison comment puije debannir ma xbox sans en acheter une autre ? [Translation-Hello, I was banned for no reason how could i ban my xbox without buying...
  7. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support): Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend so i told him to leave and kicked him. He...
  8. Communication Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned: Alright so currently i i run a Gears of war 5 team called TnF. Now i i recent kicked a member due to immaturity , an he had gis buddy report me a bunch of times an got me banned on xbox for 48...
  9. BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED ME!?! BAN HIM: you banned me because someone messaged me talking trash after a game and I told him leave me alone [mod removed]! Send me my money back for my Xbox live subscription. I'm trough with Micro"soft"....
  10. Netflix not working because I'm banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix not working because I'm banned?: Hi all i have recently banned because of some stupid behaviour of mine. However i have a question. On the day after i got banned my netflix was working fine but now all of a sudden its not working...