Ban

Discus and support Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know how or why I got banned. I didn't text anything in chat but when I beat my friend in a game he got mad and said he is reporting me. I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LMJ410, Nov 17, 2019.

1. LMJ410
    LMJ410 Guest

Ban

I don't know how or why I got banned. I didn't text anything in chat but when I beat my friend in a game he got mad and said he is reporting me. I got a ban that I don't know how long it is. I know xbox checks the reports but I don't know what happend

:)

LMJ410, Nov 17, 2019
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  5. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying a used Xbox 1 that is banned

No. If it's a permanent console ban it would remain banned. Console bans are not overturned.
Thema:

Ban

1. Ban - Similar Threads - Ban

2. Accidental ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidental ban: My friend just got an xbox and i didnt know it was him he was talking to me and i didnt want him to talk but he texted me and said i banned him i need to know how to unban him...
  3. Banned Xbox for sale

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Xbox for sale: Hello I am thinking for buying a Xbox One X. The seller has advise it is live banned for life. Is this permanent? or can a new owner such as me have the banned lifted Look forward to hearing...
  4. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: My communication got banned for 1 message I sent to somebody that was clearly instigating it and also was talking trash to me on the mic but I got banned for defending myself, on top of that we...
  5. Can installing Homebrew apps on your xbox one get you console/account banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can installing Homebrew apps on your xbox one get you console/account banned?: Hey, can i install home-brew apps onto my Xbox one? I know it may seem suspicious, but i'm just wondering because I've been meaning to get into Xbox one home-brewing. I've been home-brewing my...
  6. Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for playing single player games on silver member?: Not sure I made a bad choice coming back to Microsoft for my gaming experience. c8491f4a-160e-44b9-ac7f-8f61034547df
  7. Im getting com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting com banned for no reason: I met a kid on xbox named [mod removed] and he was nice at first but later we were playing a game and he reported a message i sent and i thought it was for a different reason. So i reframed from...
  8. Bought a banned console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a banned console: Hello. I bought an Xbox one S console from a friend who was visiting Ghana(West Africa) from Europe. Only to realize it is banned from Xbox live. I want to know it there no way I can play...
  9. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...
  10. Banned From Xbox live- Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned From Xbox live- Communication: I was banned from Xbox live about half an hour ago for a communication ban i'm writing this because yes i do deserve the ban. but the reason i was banned was because a player by the gamer tag of...