Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

Discus and support Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NFG-BaldingChad, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

/u/NFG-BaldingChad, Sep 1, 2019
  2. One SwiftKiller Win User

Downloading (Installing) GTA V, Stuck at 18%..

could you go to setting network bandwidth usage and tell me what your bandwidth usage has been like in the past 12 hours or since you starting downloading it
  3. Mister Beep Win User

What is this?!?!

Hey LadyJadey,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see the high bandwidth usage! Has your Xbox One's data usage looked accurate after 5/31? This may have been a visual bug, and your Xbox One console most likely has not reached anywhere near 3,600 TB of data usage. The most
    reliable tool to check internet usage will be through your ISP. Any bandwidth usage your Xbox One console actually uses will reflect on the ISP side. I would not worry about your Xbox One console using that much data unless your ISP is reflecting the same
    amount of usage.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  4. The1337gamer Win User

how many gb would i use playing cod on live

Kind of a tricky question to answer accurately because data usage in online gaming can vary a lot. Hosting the match, having more players in the match, more people using voice chat will all raise the amount of data being downloaded/uploaded. If possible,
    the best thing to do is measure the bandwidth usage while gaming over a number of hours and then calculate an average per hour. I don't know how to measure bandwidth usage on an Xbox 360 though.
  5. GUNNER7070 Win User

Game being re-downloaded instead of being updated

Thank you both ( Angryvato and PHub07 ) as for the bandwidth usage I have double checked with the ISP webpage under my account and the router, the usage was about the right amount.

I have an external 2 TB HDD connected to the Xbox one and I went all digital this Gen.

all games are stored on the external and plus games i do not yet have and i just copied them from friends in case i get these games on sale someday.

for example Titanfall needed an update if i recall it was 93MB but instead it started to download the whole game and i have monitored the bandwidth usage through the router and believe me the Xbox one was going towards 20 GB in download, I have disabled
    every device, nothing is using the bandwidth except the xbox one and it was just downloading Titanfall.

by the way ( PHub07 ) i have noticed the same behavior with the Xbox one bandwidth monitor, it is not always accurate and I still could not figure out how on earth some of the figures there even got calculated, perhaps a glitch in the accumulated bandwidth
    usage or something.

I always double check if there is a network issue and some of the tools are:

www.pingtest.com

www.speedtes.net
  6. BornBuckeye Win User

Downloading updates for installed discs

Checking bandwidth usage, I have over 130 GB downloaded since Oct 1. I have not purchased any games during that period. It is all "updates"!
Thema:

Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

1. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game... - Similar Threads - Bandwidth usage issue

2. With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating

in XboX Insiders
    With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating: I have downloaded few 100 plus GB from August till date and overall it's showing less than 37GB in August and only 1.39GB in September. submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  3. Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X: So, I tried to turn on my Xbox One X after not using it for a few days, and it wouldn't connect to either my Wireless Network or Wired Internet. So, after troubleshooting it for a while, I checked...
  4. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  5. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  6. Extreme Bandwidth Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth Usage: I am hoping this is some type of error and was wondering if someone else encountered it. According to my Bandwidth usage on my Xbox, I have used 2.12 TB of data. Not really possible overnight and...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Bandwidth usage issues.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Bandwidth usage issues.: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Bandwidth usage issues. Bandwidth usage goes from 10+ Kb/s straight to 0 to 10+ again. Its causing my online gaming to freeze or lag along with online movie streaming....
  8. Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...: So the past 3 months I've gone over my 1 TB data allowance with Comcast, and I've been going through all of my devices to figure out why, since historically my monthly usage average was ~600 GB....
  9. Current bandwidth usage not correct. HUGE multiplayer issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current bandwidth usage not correct. HUGE multiplayer issue.: Hi, So for the last month I have been having problems with my Xbox. I started noticing the latency of games become consistently bad, really laggy and jumpy, which never occurred before. I...
  10. Xbox one Bandwidth usage issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Bandwidth usage issue: My xbox one have downloading issues When i download games My current bandwidth usage shows 2.10 mb But game doesn't download at 2mb It takes 3-4 mins to download 2mb X1 is connected...