Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

Discus and support Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Over the last 6 months I have provided numerous reports about the fault in Bandwidth usage stats being incorrect. I have commented on surveys "Would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AquarrzSudnnym, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

Over the last 6 months I have provided numerous reports about the fault in Bandwidth usage stats being incorrect. I have commented on surveys "Would you recommend this update" with this being an issue. I now see other posts in the XBox answers forum asking about the same issue.

In release notes of updates, it is never mentioned and I can't find any staff feedback that this issue is being addressed by the developers.

Why is this being overlooked? Would appreciate some feedback and/or acknowledgment that its a known issue being fixed.

submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym
    [link] [comments]

/u/AquarrzSudnnym, Feb 8, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Bandwidth Usage

Hey, guys! Hopefully Malacath has helped you out, DIYoung. If he hasn't, then please feel encouraged to post up a new thread. This one is a bit old, and the original poster has marked it as answered. Detail what you're running into and troubleshooting you've
    completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  4. Malacath Win User

Bandwidth Usage

@DIYoung.

Your console has probably automatically downloaded another update for Master Chief that you didn't know about.

If you have a metered connection I highly recommend you switch the console to energy saving mode.

In energy saving the console takes longer to boot up but it doesn't have automatic updates. This gives you more control in how much bandwidth you are using.
  5. Malacath Win User

Bandwidth Usage

If you are using instant on mode the console could be downloading updates while switched off.

Also I've noticed my console using over 100MB an hour playing destiny. Could Warframe use similar bandwidth?
  6. taidara Win User

Bandwidth Usage

"off" as in 'Energy-saving' power mode, or "off" as in sleep mode ('Instant-on' power mode)?
Thema:

Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

1. Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested - Similar Threads - Bandwidth usage stats

2. Bandwidth usage tracking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bandwidth usage tracking.: I am using a xbox one x, dont know it it matters but project scorpio edition. I go into bandwidth usage after downloading a game and the numbers are not matching up. I use this feature to track...
  3. Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a bug on my xbox, bandwidth usage in settings > network > bandwidth are totally off: Downloading a game, speed average 80 mbits but when i look in settings > bandwidth it says actual usage is 150kbps a8df03c6-c430-4a36-b724-79f0aad982e6
  4. My bandwidth current usage frequently dropping to 0 bits/s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My bandwidth current usage frequently dropping to 0 bits/s: I've been having this issue where my bits would drop to zero very often and I'm not sure the cause of why it has been doing it. My download for apps and games doesn't seem to be affected by this...
  5. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  6. Bandbreitennutzungs und warteschlange unterschiedliche werte[Translation-Bandwidth usage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bandbreitennutzungs und warteschlange unterschiedliche werte[Translation-Bandwidth usage...: Morgen. Ich frage mich warum die werte in der Bandbreitennutzung anders sind als in der warteschlange ? Die werte in der Bandbreitennutzung sagen das er in der Download Geschwindigkeit nicht...
  7. Idle bandwidth usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idle bandwidth usage: Hello all. I have a question. Before the recent update (Dec 12th) I could sign in to Xbox Live and play a game without chatting or streaming music, playing only, and use about 400-600KB of...
  8. Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong: Hey everyone, In October 2019 I purchased a brand-new Xbox One X from the MS store, that I pulled out of the box and freshly set up at the end of October. I did the initial setup on the console,...
  9. when are they going to fix bandwidth usage ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when are they going to fix bandwidth usage ?: two updates ago it was worrking great i loved it i use to watch speed of my downloads and data usage because my isp has a FUP. but after some update it is broken now i would be downloading full...
  10. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]