Bandwidth usage

Discus and support Bandwidth usage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone in the preview beta or any other preview noticed that bandwidth usage in network settings is broken. I’m downloading games and updates... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Bandwidth usage

Has anyone in the preview beta or any other preview noticed that bandwidth usage in network settings is broken. I’m downloading games and updates through the week and it’s not showing up as bandwidth used in the way it was before it broke

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Bandwidth Usage

Hey, guys! Hopefully Malacath has helped you out, DIYoung. If he hasn't, then please feel encouraged to post up a new thread. This one is a bit old, and the original poster has marked it as answered. Detail what you're running into and troubleshooting you've
    completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. Malacath Win User

Bandwidth Usage

@DIYoung.

Your console has probably automatically downloaded another update for Master Chief that you didn't know about.

If you have a metered connection I highly recommend you switch the console to energy saving mode.

In energy saving the console takes longer to boot up but it doesn't have automatic updates. This gives you more control in how much bandwidth you are using.
  4. Malacath Win User

Bandwidth Usage

If you are using instant on mode the console could be downloading updates while switched off.

Also I've noticed my console using over 100MB an hour playing destiny. Could Warframe use similar bandwidth?
  5. taidara Win User

Bandwidth Usage

"off" as in 'Energy-saving' power mode, or "off" as in sleep mode ('Instant-on' power mode)?
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

Bandwidth usage

Nope. On average I use between 4.0 and 8.0GB per day. And that's being on XBOX and two computer online all day. There have been some days where I used 15GB or more and that's only because my Dad is watching Netflix in one room and I am watching Netflix in
    my room.

I don't understand why some people's XBOX's seem to take more bandwidth then others.. you are not the first to ask this question.
Thema:

Bandwidth usage

1. Bandwidth usage - Similar Threads - Bandwidth usage

2. My bandwidth current usage frequently dropping to 0 bits/s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My bandwidth current usage frequently dropping to 0 bits/s: I've been having this issue where my bits would drop to zero very often and I'm not sure the cause of why it has been doing it. My download for apps and games doesn't seem to be affected by this...
  3. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  4. Bandbreitennutzungs und warteschlange unterschiedliche werte[Translation-Bandwidth usage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bandbreitennutzungs und warteschlange unterschiedliche werte[Translation-Bandwidth usage...: Morgen. Ich frage mich warum die werte in der Bandbreitennutzung anders sind als in der warteschlange ? Die werte in der Bandbreitennutzung sagen das er in der Download Geschwindigkeit nicht...
  5. Idle bandwidth usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idle bandwidth usage: Hello all. I have a question. Before the recent update (Dec 12th) I could sign in to Xbox Live and play a game without chatting or streaming music, playing only, and use about 400-600KB of...
  6. Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X network settings bandwidth usage incorrect inaccurate wrong: Hey everyone, In October 2019 I purchased a brand-new Xbox One X from the MS store, that I pulled out of the box and freshly set up at the end of October. I did the initial setup on the console,...
  7. when are they going to fix bandwidth usage ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when are they going to fix bandwidth usage ?: two updates ago it was worrking great i loved it i use to watch speed of my downloads and data usage because my isp has a FUP. but after some update it is broken now i would be downloading full...
  8. D-Link DCM-202: Bandwidth Usage

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link DCM-202: Bandwidth Usage: D-Link DCM-202 (Modem): Bandwidth Usage Are you in a Insider preview ring? If so, what ring are you in? There are reports of this issue at the Reddit XBox Insider Forum Reddit post for...
  9. With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating

in XboX Insiders
    With Almost 5 plus updates in Alpha Ring still network bandwidth usage is not updating: I have downloaded few 100 plus GB from August till date and overall it's showing less than 37GB in August and only 1.39GB in September. submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  10. Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extreme Bandwidth usage on Xbox One X: So, I tried to turn on my Xbox One X after not using it for a few days, and it wouldn't connect to either my Wireless Network or Wired Internet. So, after troubleshooting it for a while, I checked...