Banimento console compra no ml (Banishment Console purchase in ML)

Discus and support Banimento console compra no ml (Banishment Console purchase in ML) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boa noite queria saber como desbanir o console xbox one não consigo colocar minha gamertag comprei um jogo sem saber que era pirata. Alguem pode me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RodrigoRuffo, Aug 4, 2019.

1. RodrigoRuffo
    RodrigoRuffo Guest

Boa noite queria saber como desbanir o console xbox one não consigo colocar minha gamertag comprei um jogo sem saber que era pirata. Alguem pode me ajudar

[Translation]

Good night wanted to know how to unban the Xbox One console I can not put my gamertag bought a game without knowing that it was pirate. Can someone help me

:)

RodrigoRuffo, Aug 4, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rodrigo,

As mentioned previously there is no way to appeal a console ban. As you agreed to the

Microsoft Service agreement
    when you created your account, then you are supposed to be aware of all that the agreement covers. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

As there is nothing more we are able to do for this issue, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. RodrigoRuffo Win User

Aqui no brasil esta se tornando mais comum esse tipo de ato . não sabia que era contra o termos de uso esse tipo de conduta infelizmente . vende uma conta para varios usuarios offline em conta secundaria . eu não sabia me informando melhor agora descobri
    tarde demais com esse banimento esperarei o proximo console a ser lançado quem sabe aqui no brasil os jogos ficam mais barato para não acobtecer de quebrar os termos de uso

[Translation-Here in Brazil, this type of act is becoming more common. Didn't know it was against the terms of use that kind of conduct unfortunately. Sells an account to several offline users in a secondary account. I did not know informing me better
    now I discovered too late with this ban I will wait the next console to be released who knows here in Brazil the games are cheaper to not acobweave to break the terms of use ]
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unfortunately console bans are not reviewable and there is no way to get them unbanned the following is a quote directly from the enforcement teams website.

Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner. Once a device ban occurs, no account can connect to the
    Xbox Live service from the affected device. Given the severity of this action we take each device ban extremely seriously, and only take action after a lengthy investigation.

Devices can be banned from Xbox Live for a number of reasons, including but not limited to:

• Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate or unauthorized software
    • Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players
    • Repeated egregious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity

Please note that banning an Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device does not disrupt the underlying functionality of the device, and it can continue to be used offline following the ban. For more information about using Xbox One offline,
    visit
    xbox.com/offline

The following is the message you would receive when trying to connect the device to xbox live.

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

The following is from their FAQs on the same page.

Are all device bans permanent?

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent. However, some Code of Conduct violations that don’t rise to the level of a device ban can instead result in the temporary loss of specific Xbox One or Xbox on Windows device privileges. When
    this occurs, the device can still connect to Xbox Live, but certain functionality (such as communications or online multiplayer) will be restricted for a particular duration.

These quotes can be found by going to

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-3
  5. RodrigoRuffo Win User

O problema e que bloqueou o console com outra conta e não consigo mais logar na minha eu não intendi essr link como fazer essa apelação?

[Translation]

The problem and that blocked the console with another account and I can no longer login in my I did not intendi ESSR link How to make this appeal?
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Rodrigo,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem with the account, The only way you would be able to take a look at your enforcement actions and possibly submit a Case Review would be through the
    Enforcement Website.

Go ahead and follow the link above to review your accounts enforcement.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Banimento console compra no ml (Banishment Console purchase in ML) - Similar Threads - Banimento console compra

2. Banimento[Ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento[Ban]: Olá. Fui banido no jogo dark souls 2 sem motivo nenhum. Ja entrei no site enforcement.xbox.com mas nao consigo encontrar o meu problema lá e nem me submeter a uma fiscalizaçao. Gostaria de ajuda...
  3. Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do console sem explicações [Mod Translated - Console ban without explanation]: Gostaria de saber sobre esse banimento repentino do xbox 360 porque não lembro de ter cometido nenhum ato que infringir se as regras do xbox porque eu estava jogando na live e no outro dia quando...
  4. Banimento do Console [Console Banishment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do Console [Console Banishment: Bom dia, Comprei um Xbox 360E de um colega de trabalho, porem o mesmo nao me informou que o console tinha sido banido, fui pego se surpresa, quando tentava me cadastrar na Xbox Live. Gostaria...
  5. Banimento de console [Console banishment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento de console [Console banishment]: Boa tarde, quero saber porque meu console foi banido. [Translate - Good afternoon, I want to know why my console has been banned.] f1dc6596-ab3c-4842-84bf-70609dca41dd
  6. banimento do console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    banimento do console: ola boa noite comprei um xbox one porem ele esta banido e eu não sabia disso,eu sempre tive xbox minha gametag é e nunca tive qualquer problema com os termos de violações da xbox.gostaria de...
  7. Banimento de Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento de Console: Tive meu console banido porem não cometi nenhuma violação para que isso ocorre-se quero entender o motivo do banimento e a restauração do console pois não acho justo o mesmo ter ocorrido sem...
  8. Banimento de console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento de console: Srs. Nesta data acabei de adquirir um Xbox 360 e para minha surpresa não consigo logar na live, diz que o console esta banido. Eu posso fazer algo a respeito para resolver junto a Microsoft?...
  9. BANIMENTO CONSOLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANIMENTO CONSOLE: Boa noite a todos. Gostaria de saber qual a possibilidade de REGULARIZAR um xbox one que adquirir pois o mesmo encontra-se BANIDO devido ao antigo dono ter obtido a compra dessas contas mágicas....
  10. Banimento do console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banimento do console: Boa tarde!!! Gostaria de saber porque o console do Xbox do meu filho foi banido. [mod delete: personal info] 53b6c160-1567-460b-851d-27b4333dd46d