BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

Discus and support BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHARGEBACK_5K_ORCONTACTME, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform.

:)

CHARGEBACK_5K_ORCONTACTME, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS BACK. PER MY CC REP

Sadly we cant assist on these forums with an issue such as this, you will want to reach out to MS Customer Support as they should be able to assist further.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS BACK. PER MY CC REP

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If you accidentally bought GTA 5 four times, then you'd need to contact Support. Although I'm not sure how it might be purchased four times, as once you buy it, it will just say "Install" and "You own this game" in the Store page. Hopefully Support can
    resolve this for you, good luck.
  5. Ackis Win User

You're refunding 90 days of live because you were charged for GTA 5 four times? Or you're refunding every purchase in the past 90 days? Either way, have fun losing your Xbox account.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

This is a community based forum. The majority of people using it are fellow gamers, with a few XBF staff. None of us have the ability to access your account or deal with billing issues.

You would need to go via HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us and at virtual agent select "see other options" select a topic, then select "show contact options"
    and request a callback.
Thema:

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

1. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS... - Similar Threads - BANK CALLED SINCE

2. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...
  3. Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bankkonto wird ohne zustimmung belastet [Mod Translation-Bank account will be charged...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, das Microsoft einmal 12,99€ im Monat für den Gamepassultimate abbucht, wo Xbox live und der Gamepass mit enthalten ist. Soweit so gut! Jetzt beobachte ich aber...
  4. Bank processed purchase but it doesn't appear on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bank processed purchase but it doesn't appear on Xbox: Hello, I've just purchased the add-on for Destiny 2 (Shadow Keep) for 20.99€ (currently 40% discount), but at the end of the ordering process...
  5. I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???: I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account??? 3adf0070-127e-49df-8516-d97997a7c067
  6. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  7. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  8. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  9. Bank transferring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank transferring: Hello , my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my...
  10. Bank Card Transferring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank Card Transferring: Hello, my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my...