BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

Discus and support BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHARGEBACK_5K_ORCONTACTME, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform.

:)

CHARGEBACK_5K_ORCONTACTME, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS BACK. PER MY CC REP

Sadly we cant assist on these forums with an issue such as this, you will want to reach out to MS Customer Support as they should be able to assist further.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS BACK. PER MY CC REP

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

If you accidentally bought GTA 5 four times, then you'd need to contact Support. Although I'm not sure how it might be purchased four times, as once you buy it, it will just say "Install" and "You own this game" in the Store page. Hopefully Support can
    resolve this for you, good luck.
  5. Ackis Win User

You're refunding 90 days of live because you were charged for GTA 5 four times? Or you're refunding every purchase in the past 90 days? Either way, have fun losing your Xbox account.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

This is a community based forum. The majority of people using it are fellow gamers, with a few XBF staff. None of us have the ability to access your account or deal with billing issues.

You would need to go via HTTPS://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us and at virtual agent select "see other options" select a topic, then select "show contact options"
    and request a callback.
Thema:

BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

1. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS... - Similar Threads - BANK CALLED SINCE

2. power bank

in XBoX on Consoles
    power bank: My power bank is no longer useful, I don't want to buy a generic one because I read that the Xbox breaks down if I use it, I want to know how to request a new one...
  3. How do I stop deductions from my bank account i never authorized these deductions

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop deductions from my bank account i never authorized these deductions: please cancel all accounts 1a24a796-4dab-458c-a54b-83c7fa85541f
  4. please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this

in XBoX Accessibility
    please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this: stop deductions from my checking account i never authorized 37ab3dad-0a2c-42d1-92f1-79db9f688c06
  5. Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charges to my bank account 3 or 4 times per day and everyday: I contacted support to help with a HUGE issue. I have no idea why the charges continue even after my card was removed by the rep I was troubleshooting this issue with. I was told charges were...
  6. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  7. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  8. Hi i would like to no y you keep taking money out of my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i would like to no y you keep taking money out of my bank account: Hi can you tell me y you are billing my bank account every month. 40f68dab-d888-408b-a821-02b4096e4de5
  9. I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need cancel my subscription and return my money in my account bank charge me twice 35 dollar: I need cansel my c card info and my mony back you charge becose bank charge me 35 doller twise so please return my mony ea121786-c5c0-48f1-b9bc-d824968913f1
  10. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b