Bank Card Transferring

Discus and support Bank Card Transferring in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OldSzigipapa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. OldSzigipapa
    OldSzigipapa Guest

Bank Card Transferring

Hello, my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my user
    account, but unfortunately the system does not allow it. please help

:)

OldSzigipapa, Oct 2, 2019
  2. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Bank Card Transferring

As the above has been answered, maybe worth closing the other topic you created as well mate just to free up some space and save getting hit with a message for spamming the forum.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Bank Card Transferring

I believe this is the right method.
  4. skylaar Win User

Bank Card Transferring

Hello, I think you will want to start at the link below to manage your payment options and if you are still having problem then you will need to reach out to billing directly to ensure you account is ready to go. You can remove the old card and get a new
    one setup.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Bank Card Transferring

Hey OldSzigipapa

Outstanding blances cant be paid with funds from your microsoft account. It must be a card has that is what the membership was set up with to began with. If you head too

http://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign in with your account details then choose pay on the outstanding blance. Then choose add a new payment card. Enter in your new card you have then submit.

This support page also provides info on this
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
  6. A Qality Pun Win User

Possibly dumb paypal question...

Additional note: The source I need to use is my bank account. If I transfer the total from my bank account to just the paypal account, will it take it from that? I cannot have it charging my card.
Thema:

Bank Card Transferring

1. Bank Card Transferring - Similar Threads - Bank Card Transferring

2. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...: Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e 8de213d6-2c6f-4352-8bc1-ba566267ba8b
  3. Payments taken from a bank card when no card on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payments taken from a bank card when no card on the xbox: Hi, Has anyone ever had payments taken from there bank card when the card isn't on the xbox and no products were ever received? Thanks Amanda b13ade02-9e20-40b4-895c-da616e6fccfa
  4. abonnement par carte car plus de compte bancaire[card subscription because no more bank...

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement par carte car plus de compte bancaire[card subscription because no more bank...: hello my subscription of the last me is to finish and without asking me it my bill again 3 me, I have a card of only 10 EURO and in addition I have 3 euro fee that I would never mulch rather pass...
  5. Account wont take bank card or prepaid xbox cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account wont take bank card or prepaid xbox cards: My account has been messed up for a month now. It would not allow me to use my bank card. My xbox live was cancelled due to this error and I had to go buy prepaid card, this worked! Then I...
  6. Trying to add card. Xbox tells me “bank wont authorize transaction”. There’s no problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to add card. Xbox tells me “bank wont authorize transaction”. There’s no problem ...: I’ve been trying to purchase 3 months of Xbox live during the spring sale, but everytime I attempt to add my visa as a payment option Xbox tells me “my bank won’t authorize this transaction”....
  7. REMOVE MY BANK CARD

in XBoX on Consoles
    REMOVE MY BANK CARD: Well i have been trying to remove my bank card from your site.. but you guys do not allow me neither do you guys let me close my subriction becouse of my card have been running out of time.. but...
  8. Remove the Bank card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove the Bank card: Can not remove your Bank card from your autoplatine system...On this card is the receipt of funds. Write-off as impossible! 5474f700-44e3-45dd-8bcf-07c612ad19d9
  9. I can not add bank cards to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not add bank cards to my account.: I have two bank cards that have already been connected to my account. There are overdue payments for them, at one point I unset them from the account. In the Payment section of Subscriptions I...
  10. use my bank card

in XBoX on Consoles
    use my bank card: i try to bay fifa point with my bank card but i got a massege that i must kontakt support. 54fd0462-0347-48ab-b03f-c01cbe8a00c7