Bank processed purchase but it doesn't appear on Xbox

Discus and support Bank processed purchase but it doesn't appear on Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've just purchased the add-on for Destiny 2 (Shadow Keep) for 20.99€ (currently 40% discount), but at the end of the ordering process... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PLASMAVERSE, Nov 25, 2019.

1. PLASMAVERSE
    PLASMAVERSE Guest

Hello,

I've just purchased the add-on for Destiny 2 (Shadow Keep) for 20.99€ (currently 40% discount), but at the end of the ordering process (https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/d...activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab)

there seemed to be some kind of glitch.

I checked my bank immediately afterwards and the purchase was processed by the bank and the money transferred. But the game does not appear on my account at all.

Thanks for help!

:)

PLASMAVERSE, Nov 25, 2019
  2. PLASMAVERSE Win User

Btw, I can prove it with the BIC, IBAN, and "Usage Note" of the purchase if needed.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there PLASMAVERSE,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully access that Shadow Keep DLC. I can definitely see how this could be pretty puzzling for any person to come across. I recommend making sure that it's in the
    order history for your account as soon as possible.

If it's there, I wholeheartedly suggest first
    power cycling
    your console and then
    removing and redownloading
    your account back to your console.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  4. PLASMAVERSE Win User

Thanks very much XBF Steven R.

The item did not appear in the order history as of yet.

A very helpful person from the Xbox Live chat is already helping me solve the issue.

It seemed there was a problem when the browser tried to send the authentication info back to the other tab, but the order could be found in the system and so it should be resolved in a few minutes.

Thanks again!
  5. PWNRR Win User

Can't pay.

After contacting support, maybe consider contacting your bank? Banks always have new protocol in place to protect your card from fraudulent purchases. Does the card only fail to process on the xbox? Does it work by making the same purchase over the pc
    to download over the xbox?
  6. TheRobReport Win User

Unknown entries in my billing.

If you didn't authorize those purchases than you need to call xbox support and open up a UA, that way you can get started with the process of getting your money back. It doesn't hurt to contact the bank because at the moment it is taking anywhere from 1-3+
    months to get everything back, and some haven't even been able to get their stuff back yet.
Thema:

1. Bank processed purchase but it doesn't appear on Xbox - Similar Threads - Bank processed purchase

2. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  3. Bank authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank authorization: Why is my card not Authorizing on my xbox dfa34035-34a1-42e4-8254-37b2101c3fe1
  4. Bank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bank: How come you all got money out of my bank I did not tell you to take money out put my money back in my bank. d8829ef4-7e87-4103-bb2e-303477baa22e
  5. Overcharge from our bank account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overcharge from our bank account: I sent a few emails to Microsoft account to stop overcharging my subscription of Office 365 at HK$194/month due I changed package to HK$54/month and your customer's service confirmed to instruct...
  6. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription: My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get onto his account? i have his Gamertag and my...
  7. can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i cancel a subscription before the payment has been authorized on my bank account?: hello! i had three months of xbox game pass for pc, and i was planning on cancelling it before the renew date of april 25th. however, my card just recieved a preauthorization 6 days prior, which i...
  8. Banka Kartimdan Cekilen 283TL [Bank Profiteer 283TL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banka Kartimdan Cekilen 283TL [Bank Profiteer 283TL]: Xbox Live Gold sahiplerine ucretsiz olarak dagitilan oyunlar arasinda Project Cars 2 isimli oyun hesabimdan 283TL cekilerek satin alinmis ve tabii kide satin alimi yapan ben degilim. Satin almaya...
  9. Paid for 2 rentals but movie is not showing to view,but payment went thru my bank card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 2 rentals but movie is not showing to view,but payment went thru my bank card: Rented and paid for 2 movies but cant watch them on Xbox. Both payments went thru my bank account 1f496d16-d702-4d8b-a408-fbe770f5e0ac
  10. Old account is “locked” due to me changing banks, & i don’t have the old account phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account is “locked” due to me changing banks, & i don’t have the old account phone...: So in a nut shell, my old account had my old bank card on it, i had EA access for the games & forgot what it was, on my monthly statements it jus days “A Acess” and a charge, so i called my card...