Bank transferring

Discus and support Bank transferring in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OldSzigipapa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. OldSzigipapa
    OldSzigipapa Guest

Bank transferring

Hello , my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my user
    account, but unfortunately the system does not allow it. please help

:)

OldSzigipapa, Oct 2, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

Bank transferring

3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Bank Card Transferring

As the above has been answered, maybe worth closing the other topic you created as well mate just to free up some space and save getting hit with a message for spamming the forum.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Bank Card Transferring

I believe this is the right method.
  5. skylaar Win User

Bank Card Transferring

Hello, I think you will want to start at the link below to manage your payment options and if you are still having problem then you will need to reach out to billing directly to ensure you account is ready to go. You can remove the old card and get a new
    one setup.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Bank Card Transferring

Hey OldSzigipapa

Outstanding blances cant be paid with funds from your microsoft account. It must be a card has that is what the membership was set up with to began with. If you head too

http://account.microsoft.com/services

Sign in with your account details then choose pay on the outstanding blance. Then choose add a new payment card. Enter in your new card you have then submit.

This support page also provides info on this
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
Thema:

Bank transferring

1. Bank transferring - Similar Threads - Bank transferring

2. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  3. You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You billed me 3 times for the same thing, and I had to have my bank fix it?: Calling the customer service number to get ANYTHING resolved is an absolute exercise in frustration. I attempted to contact the billing department six (6!) times in order to get an error in...
  4. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  5. Bank Card Transferring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bank Card Transferring: Hello, my problem is that my bank card has expired what I was transferring money from and that is why I can't pay off my outstanding debt from the card, but I have added some extra money to my...
  6. power bank

in XBoX on Consoles
    power bank: My power bank is no longer useful, I don't want to buy a generic one because I read that the Xbox breaks down if I use it, I want to know how to request a new one...
  7. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  8. How do I stop deductions from my bank account i never authorized these deductions

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I stop deductions from my bank account i never authorized these deductions: please cancel all accounts 1a24a796-4dab-458c-a54b-83c7fa85541f
  9. please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this

in XBoX Accessibility
    please stop bank deductions i did not authorize this: stop deductions from my checking account i never authorized 37ab3dad-0a2c-42d1-92f1-79db9f688c06
  10. can i transfer xbox money back to my bank

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i transfer xbox money back to my bank: quick question. ive sold my xbox but i have over 30 pounds still in my xbox account. is there a way to take it out and put it back in my bank account? 6cd2ff76-c29d-4c91-89f2-2b4b88ab23b1