Bann again

Discus and support Bann again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im bann again for no reason if i dont get unbann in a hr im going to [Mod Removed - inappropriate] for banning me for reason i hope u bann who ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lucasyaeger, Nov 9, 2019.

1. lucasyaeger
    lucasyaeger Guest

Bann again

Im bann again for no reason if i dont get unbann in a hr im going to [Mod Removed - inappropriate] for banning me for reason i hope u bann who ever bann me

:)

lucasyaeger, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Bann again

Hello lucasyaeger,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. BongKaos Win User

Account ban

Sorry but, No.

Please head over to section 09 of the support forums and ask again but,

Just know that banns are not lifted. GOOD LUCK!!!
  4. I Dyson Win User

Forza 4 store frount bann

how do you deal with the situation when they bann you on store front and also bann you on forzamotosport.net forums?
  5. csch92 Win User

Console banned and I do not know why!

microsoft have realy done a bad work. to bann us, i realy have done nothing to get an bann. bad mirosoft, bad!
  6. Musso87 Win User

X1 Live Stream On Now

what they didn't bann him?
Thema:

Bann again

1. Bann again - Similar Threads - Bann again

2. Bann

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bann: I got bann for having rage moment and i repprted a player because [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] but i got bann not him i hope u bann too�� c6d8523f-0786-4176-adee-fb1707c6b481
  3. Account bann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account bann: Ich habe folgendes Problem, der Account von Milogamer1 wurde verhaltensgemäß für sieben Tage gesperrt. Hiermit teile ich ihnen mit, dass die Nachricht die zur Sperrung führte nicht von Milogamer1...
  4. Communication Bann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Bann: Good afternoon dear "Enforcement Team". I am aware that my suspension was not witout reason, as after 5 minutes of Rocket League Ingame and many provocations I wrote a unpolite message to the...
  5. Comm Bann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm Bann: Is it possible to get Comm Banned for no reason? 072b7149-84df-490f-a421-94df63cc72b5
  6. I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info

in XBoX Accessibility
    I feel like I was unfairly bannes from changing my profile info: I changed my profile picture yesterday to a picture of phil collins [Mod Removed] and was banned for a day from changing my profile picture.Now that the ban is over,I cannot change anything at all...
  7. Comm bann

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm bann: So this is me problem with xbox. I've recently uploaded a stupid picture and took it down in 15 minutes as i realised it wasn't the smartest one. 1 day later i get a email ur communication...
  8. Bann for forzathoshop & auctionhouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bann for forzathoshop & auctionhouse: hello my account was used by someone else and he did a hack. now i can't access the forzathonshop and the auction house. it wasn't hacked with my consoland he did it without my permission. how...
  9. bann

in XBoX on Consoles
    bann: hello I was banned since 13 August 2018 as of 27 August 2018 I see that know for messages that I send but the messages I send are not bad and in response to the message of insult I answer that...
  10. Bannned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannned: [img] I have recently been banned I’ve been off my account for a few days and now ive gotten back on and it’s permanently banned so idk what to do and I wanna use my things on my account and...