Banned account

Discus and support Banned account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Not relevant bit i cant find appropriate thread. Some kid messaged me to wind me up i swore at him on messages and got banmed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CarolineReed1, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Banned account

Not relevant bit i cant find appropriate thread. Some kid messaged me to wind me up i swore at him on messages and got banmed from messaging and xbox party chat. He sent me 7 messages and i seny him 4 how is this fair i just wanted him to leave me alone

:)

CarolineReed1, Apr 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  4. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
Thema:

Banned account

1. Banned account - Similar Threads - Banned account

2. When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Do You know your account is Permanently Banned: If u Cant sign into your account but it say ur permanently banned from xbox live but theres an end Date does that mean ur ban isnt permanent is temporary im so confused need help....
  3. My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Jiysr has Recently Been Banned Due To Harassment: I WAS wondering of its Permanently Banned Beacuse its says Temporary Permanent But theres an end Date on July16. But i Oftend Report Disrespectful and inappropriate harassing messages and nothing...
  4. Xbox account banned 5+ years ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account banned 5+ years ago: Hello! I'm making this post today to try and be absolutely certain of something that has been bugging me this past week. Around 2008 my brother and I have gotten an Xbox 360 and we would play...
  5. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  6. If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox account got banned would my windows/Microsoft account also be banned?: Hey, i was wondering what would happen if theoretically my xbox account got banned, would i be able to use the rest of microsoft? (Outlook, my computer etc). Thank you!...
  7. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  8. My xbox account got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox account got banned: I got banned, how can i get my account back, also I don't mind to delete my Xbox profile to start over. Now i paid the Xbox live PC version but I cannot login to use it, please help...
  9. My account is banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is banned: I woke up this morning and see that my xbox account is banned for 2 weeks. I literally can't even play games on my account. They said I've been banned for phishing and I just learned what that...
  10. Gamertag on a banned account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag on a banned account: My friend has a banned account with a nice gamertag and doesn't have plans on attempting to require the gamertag, is there a way I can get it for myself? dacb19df-656d-4214-b1e1-06a0cc1f6f9b