Banned account

Discus and support Banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so earlier I was ban for arguing with somebody and I don’t know the exact reason for my ban. 15358e13-fa1f-4f66-8829-8f429998a547 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vSxldClip����, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Banned account

Ok so earlier I was ban for arguing with somebody and I don’t know the exact reason for my ban.

:)

vSxldClip����, Jan 12, 2022
  2. denis97g Win User

New setup

Hi! if it's a console ban, the account is not affected by the ban. If it's an account ban, you'll have to open a new account.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  4. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  5. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  6. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
Thema:

Banned account

1. Banned account - Similar Threads - Banned account

2. X Box one account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    X Box one account ban: my son has been given a life ban on his x box account which i do feel is very harsh. he is trying to submit a case review but is unable to access this form. Any thoughts?...
  3. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  4. My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, This is my first ban people say its...: About a week ago I went to play on my Xbox, when I turned it on it said I was permanantly suspended? I didin't understand why I got banned and why it was a permanent one? So after doing some...
  5. Can i make my banned account my home xbox acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i make my banned account my home xbox acc: I got permabanned on my account and i had recently spent 200 US on games but since it wasnt my home xbox acc i couldnt play any of the games so i was wondering if i could get a refund or be able...
  6. Perma Ban of Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perma Ban of Child Account: I received an email notification late January 11, 2022 that my son's account had an enforcement on it. I was not able to see the enforcement with his last enforcement being November 2021. Somehow...
  7. Banned Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned Account: Still no contact or information to be found on ban length. Left them a voice message but still haven't been called back. I wouldn't mind but seeing how all my bought games need me to sign in to...
  8. Account permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently banned: I got permanently banned after getting suspension but I didn’t know that I could get perma banned for com suspensions or I wouldn’t have said anything and I can’t sum it a case review I spent a...
  9. Banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account: Been banned once which was a 24hr ban and now I'm apparently banned permanent which doesn't go with the ban schedule they set.... Been about a week since the ban and still the enforcement site...
  10. account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    account ban: i was playing brawlhalla and i won the match after i received a message saying “imagine needing a overpowered weapon to win” i then replied with” bro chill” and when i went to go get my food i...