Banned account

Discus and support Banned account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I was recently banned from my account FaZe Banyan and I would like to know why I was banned because it said I was named form 12/31/9999... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatLe, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GreatLe
    GreatLe Guest

Banned account

Hey I was recently banned from my account FaZe Banyan and I would like to know why I was banned because it said I was named form 12/31/9999

:)

GreatLe, Feb 15, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Feb 15, 2014
  3. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned account

Smwutches, Feb 15, 2014
  5. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  6. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
  7. Talax Lives Win User

Console banned but we're still paying?!

no their accounts are not account banned.

As you say they arealso banned on the forums if their account is banned. For them to post on any forum including "my xbox account was suspended", they need to create a new account, and refer to the banned gamertag in their post.

so in this case, their gamertags are not banned, because they can use their gamertags here.
  8. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  9. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement Question

No. Console bans and account bans are separate. So unless you also get an account ban you'd be fine.
Thema:

Banned account

1. Banned account - Similar Threads - Banned account

2. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  3. Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing my permaabanned account to my new Xbox one will also get my new Xbox banned?: okay so basically a couple years back i violated terms of service and ended up getting my whole xbox banned, i purchased a new xbox recently, i have 100+ games on my old account however i am...
  4. Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to re-open a case to recover permanently banned account?: Hello everyone, I'm here today asking for help to recover my banned account. 3 years ago some kids reported my account for scamming, I know it's been a long time, but I want to know if it's...
  5. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  6. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  7. Xox Enforcement and account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xox Enforcement and account ban: My gamertag is [Personal info removed by Mod] and I received an xbox enforcement 24 ban for 24 hours. My account has a very good gamer standing base and my account was messaged by a troll first...
  8. Account banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account banned: hey so my account was banned like 4 years ago and i was wondering if there was anyway i could get it back because when i was young i messed up and i have a lot of saved data on that account if not...
  9. Account Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Banned: My account was banned almost 3 years ago. Yet i still do not understand what i did or why it happened. id very much like to have it explained to me or have xbox look more into it and realize i did...
  10. Question regarding banned Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding banned Xbox Live account: Good evening, I was wondering why this account was banned about 8 years ago, I honestly can't remember why and I'd like to know. Is also a way to unban it? I am planning of buying an Xbox console...