Banned for 28 hours?!

Discus and support Banned for 28 hours?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just been banned at 6:42pm and i wont be unbanned until 8:42pm tomorrow which is 4 hours longer than a day ban and is not one of the listed ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaTRiX Reliant, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Banned for 28 hours?!

I have just been banned at 6:42pm and i wont be unbanned until 8:42pm tomorrow which is 4 hours longer than a day ban and is not one of the listed ban times, it also says its only a 1 day ban which it clearly isnt and to make matters worse i was banned for
    something i said in retaliation to someone else which was even worse! can anyone help?

:)

MaTRiX Reliant, Oct 1, 2019
  2. MaTRiX Reliant Win User

Banned for 28 hours?!

Why is the ban for 28 hours though, i dont understand as it says a 1 day ban but its 28 hours?
  3. LauraMagoo92 Win User

hi

it was banned on the 28 and its now the 13
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

LOCKED - ways to ban modders/hackers

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Banned for 28 hours?!

Hi MaTRiX Reliant,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As our Ambassador has stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this or know why the ban/suspension was put into effect.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you should also be able to submit a case review from the same website, if eligible. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read,
    or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned for 28 hours?!

Unfortunately all you can do is wait it out. Since the amount of time you are banned is close to 24 hours, it is still considered a 1 day suspension. The enforcement team typically takes about 72 hours to respond to case reviews which is why they don't
    allow them on short suspensions. The suspension would already be over by the time they were done reviewing so there would no longer be a need for it.
Thema:

Banned for 28 hours?!

1. Banned for 28 hours?! - Similar Threads - Banned hours

2. Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ridiculous 24 hour communication ban: So apparently the bot that bans people is so sensitive you can message the word butt. This is absolutely ridiculous. I would understand if i cursed in any way or used a racial slur but using the...
  3. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  4. Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Party Chat not working after 24 hour com ban: After fulfilling a 24 hour com ban, I'm no longer able to talk to people in party chat. I'm able to message people, join parties and invite people to parties, however when I speak into the mic it...
  5. 24 hour communication ban not lifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    24 hour communication ban not lifting: Okay, so yesterday I received notice that I was being issued a temporary communication suspension because I sent a child a message that upset them. Okay, whatever. I've waited it out, but would...
  6. How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to learn if I don't what I did wrong? 24 hour comm ban.: I'm not arguing over the suspension. I am NOT appealing a 24 hour comm suspension. I do however think it would probably be useful if I at least know what I said or messaged that got me a comm ban....
  7. (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Suspention 24 hours) Tricked into a Com-Ban: To cut a long story short somebody in the video game I was playing was asking me to kill a teammate in-game (To prevent him from being removed due to inactivity). I didn't really care I didn't...
  8. Xbox 24 hour ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 24 hour ban: I'm wanting an answer for this from Microsoft. The enforcement department in specific. Any other moderator or any other department need not reply unless they can answer this simple question. I was...
  9. 24 hour ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    24 hour ban: Dear Xbox, i have been banned for almost 24 hours and i would like if you would lift the ban,my friends invite me to a party but i cant join,please lift this ban so i can talk to my mates yours...
  10. I got a ban of 24 hours for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a ban of 24 hours for no reason: So I was playing rainbow six siege with my friends and there were some people that we did not know and out of nowhere they started to cuss us out and scream on the mic, then they went on to send...