Banned for association

Discus and support Banned for association in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just came to the knowledge that my friend was banned on Xbox live. He signed into my account once and it caused my account to also be permanently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R1singH0rizon, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Banned for association

I just came to the knowledge that my friend was banned on Xbox live. He signed into my account once and it caused my account to also be permanently banned as well as his dads that he signed into. We all got banned on the same day. I summitted a case review
    without knowing this and it got upheld. How can I get my account back?

:)

R1singH0rizon, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Banned for association

The enforcement team do not use the forums. If you already submitted a case review and it was upheld, there is nothing else that can be done. There is no other way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. R1singH0rizon Win User

Banned for association

Please, I don't want to lose relationships I've built up for over a year and games I've played for just as long. I can say the full story of what happened if you want me to. My friend got Rare to go to Microsoft and and get him banned. I think they banned
    any account linked to him so his dad also got banned too. Please is there anything you can do? Talk to the enforcement team and prove I'm not the guy? Check account information? Idk just please I don't want to lose everything.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Banned for association

5. R1singH0rizon Win User

Banned for association

But I lose all my stuff, is there anyway you can contact them and see that none of that was done on my account? I don't want to lose my friends and games.
  6. R1singH0rizon Win User

Banned for association

I can't sign into my account online so I can't even see my friends, I also can't play any of my games on a different account, I've tried. There is no way for me to get unbanned? I did absolutely nothing but have a friend sign into my account once and I
    lose everything for it?
Thema:

Banned for association

1. Banned for association - Similar Threads - Banned association

2. Banned Account transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned Account transfer: About 2 years ago I got a permanent ban I'm not proud of it. But I do miss the items I bought on that account is there a way to get those items back? 9d21368d-683f-4318-b0a2-814b70af0288
  3. I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm scared I will get banned for trying to stop a booter: So me and my friends were playing rainbow 6 siege and we came across someone trash talker they invited us and my friend clicked a link sent to him by the person trash talking turns out he was a...
  4. r6s banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    r6s banning: the terrorists in training grounds cuss like sailors. so why is it the least little curse in messaging is met with a ban, but something as completely sick as intentional team killing has next to...
  5. Wrongfully banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully banned: I sent a message to another player saying "reported" Nothing else at all, no previous contact with this player, and my message was deleted followed by a msg from Xbox Live saying notice of...
  6. Why won't you ban this guy already?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't you ban this guy already?: Seriously, I have filed NUMEROUS complaints against a guy named [mod removed] for harassment in both game and voice communication. I legit don't even want to turn my xbox on because of him....
  7. Purchased a banned Xbox One s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a banned Xbox One s: As the title says I purchased a banned xbox one s on ebay. Is there any way I can appeal for this xbox to be unbanned? 06a6e24d-a0ec-4c84-965c-42b938518948
  8. ban non mérité[Translation-ban undeserved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ban non mérité[Translation-ban undeserved]: bonjour en partie classé sur R6 je tombe sur un smurf (il le dit lui meme)qui se moque de moi (le smurf est passible de ban sur R6) je l'insulte car ne se fait pas il me report est maintenant je...
  9. Perm ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm ban: I was just wondering if that when you get perm banned on an account and you submit a case review, is there any other possible ways that i can get that ban lifted because i had alot of OG stuff and...
  10. Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Death threats and how I can perma ban all accounts associated with them: So someone got a little bit salty and messaged me on an alt account threatened to break my face and pour acid over it and laugh they also spam reported my profile picture and it's now under review...