Banned for Hacking but i havent hacked?

Discus and support Banned for Hacking but i havent hacked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello community, i was in a lobby with a modding/hacking player but i havent done it by myself and i reported him it was on the CoD Black Ops 2 game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoHander69, May 30, 2014.

1. NoHander69
    NoHander69 Guest

Hello community, i was in a lobby with a modding/hacking player but i havent done it by myself and i reported him it was on the CoD Black Ops 2 game Pls help I am desperated (sorry for my bad english im from germany)How can i get the opposit of banned
    Banned for Hacking but i havent hacked? :D

:)

NoHander69, May 30, 2014
  2. Chaser SRT
    Chaser SRT Guest
    Banned for a week.

Can't try again, I banned from trying again. because of answering questions wrong that I don't know the answers to. I havent ever cared about hacking an xbox so I wouldnt know about purple avatars. This is ridiculous.

Chaser SRT, May 30, 2014
  3. What's with the this crap

why do more people get banned for swearing.

But people hacking, using glitches or lag swith never get banned. Tell me the answers to that Microsoft. It takes u 2 sec to ban someone for swearing but 2 year to ban someone hacking.

FickleJ DOG 93, May 30, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

5. Jyxa Win User

6. SpionMokiller Win User

Burnout Paradise

no i havent hack a game and i am not a hacker my question was how long it takes to ban someone
  7. GoGoActionTeam Win User

Threats

Microsoft only bans people who actually do hack or threaten other people. If you know that you havent done anything wrong, youve got nothing to worry about.
  8. Chaser SRT Win User

Banned for a week.

Can't try again, I banned from trying again. because of answering questions wrong that I don't know the answers to. I havent ever cared about hacking an xbox so I wouldnt know about purple avatars. This is ridiculous.
  9. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Hackers/Modders MW2

Wrong forum? I havent seen any hacks in MW3.
Thema:

1. Banned for Hacking but i havent hacked? - Similar Threads - Banned Hacking havent

2. Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte piraté et banni. [Translate] Account hacked and banned.: Bonjour , je vient de me remarqué en me connectant avec mon compte que je me suis fait piraté et fait bannir pour propos vulgaires . ma bio et ma région a été changé pour des propos racistes , et...
  3. Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked, hacker gifted his own xbox account, will his account be banned?: So my account got hacked, and noticed that this person gifted a game to an account (guessing its his account). I'm going to get a refund and everything but will there be any consequences for his...
  4. I am banned from posting without a reason given to me...as my account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am banned from posting without a reason given to me...as my account was hacked: account was hacked, you asked for verification, this was given, so why is my account still banned? Only generic answers are given. 62daa5a8-f7f6-41a9-bf85-945ea77f736b
  5. Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned: The Virtual Agent says I need to contact Xbox Enforcement but I can not put my case up for review to remove the strike because it is a day ban. What should I do??...
  6. My account was hacked then banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked then banned: ok so awhile ago someone broke into my account and stole it and I couldn’t login so I gave up on my account I have had for years.... then recently I found a way to get back into my account only to...
  7. My account was hacked and banned permanently

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and banned permanently: ok so awhile ago someone broke into my account and stole it and I couldn’t login so I gave up on my account I have had for years.... then recently I found a way to get back into my account only to...
  8. Get account banned for hacking into mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get account banned for hacking into mine: Gave friend through Xbox my info for game share, he has just tried hacking into my account and changing my info but in the end didn’t succeed as Microsoft was amazingly helpful in recovering my...
  9. My account got hacked then banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked then banned.: Someone hacked my account, sent vulgar messages, then one of my friends reported that message and now im banned for something I DID NOT DO!!! I want my account unsuspended and the hacker banned, I...
  10. My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking: hello, I’m here today To hopefully get my old account back. It’s been five Long years since I’ve been able to access my account. My account was banned due to my little brother hacking while I was...