Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

Discus and support Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oliver_S7, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Oliver_S7
    Oliver_S7 Guest

Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating: [H]1k [W] 2NCVRs which stands for
    [Have]1Key [Want] 2 Non-crate very rares and I was banned because this sentence apparently includes inappropriate language resulting to me to receiving a 1 week ban. I am incredibly frustrated as I have done this post many times and suddenly
    I was banned (when it doesn't include any use of inappropriate language). Is there anyway of me contacting someone at Microsoft, so this issue could be resolved?

:)

Oliver_S7, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any... - Similar Threads - Banned making looking

2. Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...: I was banned for the same message to the same individual. Once on 3/2-3/3 and now today, 3/5-3/7. Both 24 hour bans. The "Apply" button on the message is green but it does nothing. I cannot click...
  3. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  4. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  5. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  6. been banned for report someone ho s making himself passed for xbox live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    been banned for report someone ho s making himself passed for xbox live support: i h been tchat banned after having report some one ho s trying to stole acont an makes himself passed for the x box support he send me a mssg asking my e mail and password what i reply by (im not...
  7. Can Xbox actually ban cheaters, instead of making money for them self to be happy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox actually ban cheaters, instead of making money for them self to be happy?: Like I don't see you guys doing anything about cheaters at all, y'all say you sit here & ban people but every time I actually have a clip of someone commenting the act & file a report nothing...
  8. banned players makeing new accounts just to troll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    banned players makeing new accounts just to troll: dear xbox id like to report FORTNITE PRO 1 and FORTNITE PRO 2 forfor repeted team killing me and my freind they also told my freind that they been banned three times for it but made new accounts...
  9. banned 6 years ago but never could make a case review

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned 6 years ago but never could make a case review: my old account got banned over 6 years ago, but I never got the option to make an appeal in the last 6 years because the option was unavailable to me, I put a lot of money into that account too,...
  10. My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.: Hi xbox live enforcement team, I need help getting a gamertag back that has been permanently suspended for no reason. All i want is the gamertag back but if there any way you can help me get the...