Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked

Discus and support Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned until 1/3/2018 as of today at 2:53PM local time. My account was hacked into two weeks ago and whoever did so purchased content and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SemperSicEm, Jan 2, 2018.

1. SemperSicEm
    SemperSicEm Guest

I was banned until 1/3/2018 as of today at 2:53PM local time. My account was hacked into two weeks ago and whoever did so purchased content and downloaded it to their devices and now I am being punished for Microsoft's poor security?? I can't even log in
    to file a case review, this is asinine.

:)

SemperSicEm, Jan 2, 2018
  2. My account got hacked then the person that hacked it got it permantly banned

I recently got my account hacked and when I changed my password and signed in on my Xbox it said that I was permantly banned. It showed that I bought vbucks on fortnite and that I was banned for Marketplace theft. GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT BACK

Greatness SSK, Jan 2, 2018
  3. RJ McKenz
    RJ McKenz Guest
    My gamertag FARrock25

someone broke into my account a while back and did some theft related things under my gamertag. i know my account was hacked because i remember having to recover my gamertag on my xbox many times in the past AND I NEVER gave anyone my account login info.
    my account was banned for marketplace theft last week and ive never stole anything from the marketplace.. my account is almost a 4 year account and ive been paying for everything i downloaded with the same bank account i had since i first created my gamertag..
    can you guys help me get my account back?

RJ McKenz, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Hello.

Apologies, but no one here can deal with Xbox enforcement actions.

You will need to go here for any information you may require.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Geth, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    If you believe you account was accessed by someone else you will need to call support by phone have them open an "Unauthorized Account Access Investigations" once this is completed then you should be able to file a case review.

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Geth Win User

Hello.

Apologies, but no one here can deal with Xbox enforcement actions.

You will need to go here for any information you may require.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  7. Dadwhite Win User

If you believe you account was accessed by someone else you will need to call support by phone have them open an "Unauthorized Account Access Investigations" once this is completed then you should be able to file a case review.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox promotion got me banned Help!

sorry you will have to post in the suspension/ban forum nobody else can help you tell you why you were banned for Marketplace Theft, and that type of ban is not a temp one they perm ban accounts for Marketplace Theft.
  9. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Live account banned, license transfer DLC??

The licence transfer is for when you buy a new console or a new hard drive and use the profile that is not banned it is not there to be used to transfer between accounts as this is marketplace theft and is a banning offencd
  10. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Need info on game sharing.

What sort of enforcement can I expect for marketplace theft?

If you involve yourself with marketplace theft, your account can be permanently suspended with repeat violations possibly leading to a console ban.
Thema:

1. Banned for Marketplace theft when my account was hacked - Similar Threads - Banned Marketplace theft

2. Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por favor tire meu ban [Mod Translation - Please take off my ban]: Xbox meu console foi banido mandei uma mensagem ofensiva mas me arrependo prometo que nunca farei de novo , retire meu ban por favor [Mod Translation - Xbox my console was banned I sent an...
  3. Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ?: HI everybody I wonder if it's possible to buy a game on another country marketplace ? I mean im from France so my marketplace is the french one. In the settings of the xbox one i can change the...
  4. So I got banned for Marketplace Theft? How is that possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got banned for Marketplace Theft? How is that possible: I was recently banned for the reason Marketplace Theft? How is that possible! c6065695-c73a-466c-a391-b08dabf49f95
  5. Wrongfully banned for "Marketplace theft"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully banned for "Marketplace theft": My gamer tag is . I was banned for "Maketplace theft" from 9-19-17 until 9-20-17. I tried to download "Red dead redemption" on the marketplace on 9-18-17 with MY debit card, and it told me my...
  6. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.: Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned for marketplace theft and glitching the Xbox...
  7. BANNED. With proof that i did not commit marketplace theft. But nothing can be done.

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED. With proof that i did not commit marketplace theft. But nothing can be done.: I SUBMITTED A CASE REVIEW FOR MY SUSPENSION FOR MARKETPLACE THEFT. THE ENFORCEMENT CLOWNS REVIEWED MY CASE AND DECIDED THAT I TRIED TO GET UNAUTHORIZED REFUNDS AND CLOSED MY CASE REVIEW. A BILLING...
  8. I got Banned For "Marketplace Fruad"

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got Banned For "Marketplace Fruad": Hi, The Whole situation is bad because my younger 10 Years old Brother logged into my account while i went out of the country for 2 weeks. He then started to buy loads of cod points under my...
  9. Been banned for marketplace theft weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been banned for marketplace theft weird: I've read the rules Hi my gamer tag is WavyEric that account has been banned till 12/31/9999 for marketplace theft I want to let you know that I was using my parents credit card when I 3 packs...
  10. Account banned for marketplace theft, help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account banned for marketplace theft, help.: I just saw that my live account, with over £2000 worth of digital content was banned for marketplace theft. I am shocked as I don't know what I have done wrong. I phoned support and they didn't...