Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

Discus and support Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Empyreal Prince, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend so i told him to leave and kicked him. He then started messaging me calling me bad once more so i messaged
    him back and called him a loser for being rude to random people on xbox then told him to stop messaging me. He proceeded so i blocked him. Im assuming he then reported my message calling him a loser then got ME banned

I feel like the xbox support legit just got a message saying loser and banned me without any research or thought about the situation its not harassment if that person joins YOUR party and then messages YOU its so dumb that you guys give this huge power to
    little kids to just ban someone because they are upset with their life.

If im not unbanned in 2 hours im canceling my subscriptions and buying a computer to play games because im tired of being kicked out or locked out from features to aomthing i pay monthly for

:)

Empyreal Prince, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

No one on the forums can assist you with enforcement. You should have received an email with the details, and more information can be found on the enforcement link provided above.
  3. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Prince

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are requesting that we remove the Enforcement Action that is currently on your account.

Enforcement Actions are something that are handled on a case-by-case bases, however, reviewing the reports take time and just because you are reported, does not mean you will be suspended.

On the Xbox Forums, we do not have the tools to alleviate this Enforcement Action for you. This can only be done by the Enforcement Team themselves, and the only way to reach out to them is by visiting the
    Enforcement website and filling for a Case Review.

However, there are some perquisites that must be met before you are able to do this:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

Additionally, If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies.

As there is no more info that we can provide for you on this matter, and in order to prevent repetitive questions, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

1. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support) - Similar Threads - Banned reason reaching

2. Im communication banned with no reason given and was just hung up oon by support!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im communication banned with no reason given and was just hung up oon by support!!!!!: Ok so I have been playing Borderlands 3 since release, been farming and trading items through LFG on xbox. At 6 a this morning I got a communication baan notice, went to enforcement history and...
  3. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  4. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69
  5. Banned form communications for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned form communications for no reason: I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to unbanned. 03b5002b-401e-4426-a849-bd4caa5bce5a
  6. Instant Communication Ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant Communication Ban for no reason: Gamertag : I just logged on today and I was on Youtube wasn't playing any games or anything and then I got a Notice of Xbox Live Enforcement Action today while I was On youtube what's the Deal...
  7. Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting communications banned every day for the same reason.: About 2-3 days ago I get communications banned because I mistakenly sent a vulgar message to who I assumed was a bot account since I was getting spammed with friend requests from people I have...
  8. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned for no reason: i was making a group post for 2k and said mycourt 2v2s message me. And reposted it once then the second time i reposted it it showed up that i was using bad language and i tried a few times all...
  9. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...
  10. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...