Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

Discus and support Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Empyreal Prince, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend so i told him to leave and kicked him. He then started messaging me calling me bad once more so i messaged
    him back and called him a loser for being rude to random people on xbox then told him to stop messaging me. He proceeded so i blocked him. Im assuming he then reported my message calling him a loser then got ME banned

I feel like the xbox support legit just got a message saying loser and banned me without any research or thought about the situation its not harassment if that person joins YOUR party and then messages YOU its so dumb that you guys give this huge power to
    little kids to just ban someone because they are upset with their life.

If im not unbanned in 2 hours im canceling my subscriptions and buying a computer to play games because im tired of being kicked out or locked out from features to aomthing i pay monthly for

:)

Empyreal Prince, Oct 10, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

No one on the forums can assist you with enforcement. You should have received an email with the details, and more information can be found on the enforcement link provided above.
  3. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and they do not use the forums.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Prince

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are requesting that we remove the Enforcement Action that is currently on your account.

Enforcement Actions are something that are handled on a case-by-case bases, however, reviewing the reports take time and just because you are reported, does not mean you will be suspended.

On the Xbox Forums, we do not have the tools to alleviate this Enforcement Action for you. This can only be done by the Enforcement Team themselves, and the only way to reach out to them is by visiting the
    Enforcement website and filling for a Case Review.

However, there are some perquisites that must be met before you are able to do this:

• The enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length
    • The enforcement was issued in the last 12 months

Additionally, If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies.

As there is no more info that we can provide for you on this matter, and in order to prevent repetitive questions, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Thema:

1. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support) - Similar Threads - Banned reason reaching

2. Banned for no Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no Reason: Hey so I have recently been permanently banned on my account (AtomicEvan#9195) and I need to know exactly why. This was a shock to me considering I have never been banned from anything, ever and I...
  3. I was permanently banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was permanently banned for no reason: I got permanently banned for no reason i didnt do anything i was out of town and my account for hacked i had so much stuff on that account and i tried to get it back and they said no like i didnt...
  4. Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason. But filed a case review and it got overturned: How you doing . I have another question. So I was banned for no reason the other day. I filed a case review and Xbox overturned it so now my profile is good. Question is what did I get banned for...
  5. The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most dum reason I got banned: Partner shouldn't be one definition: So I was playing some sea of theieves I wanted to play with a partner (not romantic) so I decided to make a post the post read "Looking for a partner or 2 UwU ~❤" and so I met some people had some...
  6. Xbox console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console banned for no reason: So I bought xbox one Several years ago and I went to college and came back no one used it and it got banned for no reason can anyone help me I've read the full terms if conditions and I didn't...
  7. Got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for no reason: How long do bans last for, I got banned for no reason at all. So they expect me to sit there and take threats and stupid comments and when I make a comment back, they all get cry and I get...
  8. My picture was banned for no reason, you can't argue it wasn't because it wasn't violent or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My picture was banned for no reason, you can't argue it wasn't because it wasn't violent or...: My picture was literally Vegeta in Super Sayian God. Like, that's it. That's literally all. There was no reason for it to be banned. You can't just ban pictures because you feel like it. I know...
  9. My son's was banned for no reason!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's was banned for no reason!: This is the 2nd time my son gets ban for absolutely no reason. The first time we did not complain because you all made it very hard to do so and we figured we'd just let it be. His suspension...
  10. banned for know reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for know reason: so I was playing and I sent my friend a message saying v bux zonkinez right and then I sent it to other friends but when I sent it to all of my friends it glitched out and sent my friend 20...