Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have seen my history and he says that I am an exemplary player, and I do not understand why I was banned for a month for not doing or saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bynort4x, Oct 21, 2018.

1. bynort4x
    bynort4x Guest

Banned for no reason

I have seen my history and he says that I am an exemplary player, and I do not understand why I was banned for a month for not doing or saying anything, I wanted to denounce a player who made me lose
    time and I left injured.

What can I do to try to solve this problem or remove the suspension?

:)

bynort4x, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Banned for no reason....

Hey there, just as a heads up you should probably watch your language on the forums. Also, you need to post in the Account Suspension forums to get a definite answer, however, from what it looks like to me,live.xbox.com/.../Inbred%20Outlaw08
    that account has a red avatar which I am almost 99% sure thats why you were banned. Also having your gamerscore reset in the past doesn't help out in your case too much either.

Peace and Hate, Oct 21, 2018
  3. banned for no reason.

It doesn't matter if you had nothing there when the suspension was issued, it all depends what was there when someone filed a complaint about your Gamertag. So you're going to Sony because you couldn't be bothered to the read the Code of Conduct when you
    joined. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Obsessive Power, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned for no reason

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2018
  5. bynort4x
    bynort4x Guest
    I tryed but i don't see the option, can u explain me please?

bynort4x, Oct 21, 2018
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Bynort,

For information on your suspension, please visit Xbox Enforcement. You will also be given the chance to file a Case Review upon completing a simple questionnaire.

XBF Lance J, Oct 21, 2018
  7. bynort4x
    bynort4x Guest
    I don't see the option, can u explain me please?

bynort4x, Oct 21, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned for no reason

You can find instructions on how to submit a case review here Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review, so if yours is not eligible, all
    you can do is wait it out. Also make sure you're signing into the enforcement site with the account that is suspended.

Smwutches, Oct 21, 2018
  9. RyneBardo
    RyneBardo Guest
    We are having the same issue, we received a one week suspension last night at 11:53 pm CST. I have gone to enforcement.xbox.com, signed into effected account and don't see a hammer or any history of enforcement and can't find the explanation or place
    to enter case review. It actually says, Congratulations! You have a perfect record and also says a good reputation so I just want to make sure I/we don't have this same issue at our household that
    could effect our live/gameplay/etc. in the future. I'm not saying we didn't do anything wrong, just want the explanation so we don't get our privlideges taken away again in the future, please contact via email if need
    more information or share personal information. Thanks

RyneBardo, Oct 21, 2018
  10. RyneBardo
    RyneBardo Guest
    I'm not so worried about submitting a case just want to see the history so we know what we did wrong (gameplay, language, etc?) so we don't do it again. Thanks,

RyneBardo, Oct 21, 2018
  11. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

Sadly this is something we wont be able to assist with on these forums. Youll want to reach out to MS Support directly for assistance.

Saeleth, Oct 21, 2018
  12. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there,

Regrettably, In Enforcement situations, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team - we can only advise.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information. Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time.

Hope this helps,

L

pawncrackers, Oct 21, 2018
  13. RyneBardo
    RyneBardo Guest

Banned for no reason

I don’t know if you’ve read my post but I have clicked on the link and logged in with my email and account that is suspended but when I get to the enforcement page it shows that we have no history of suspension or anyway of filing a claim, it shows congratulations
    your record is perfect and that is all.

RyneBardo, Oct 21, 2018
  14. Xbox Enforcement is your only lead to wondering what to do about the ban.

Radiant Sword X, Oct 21, 2018
  15. RyneBardo
    RyneBardo Guest
    Thanks for your help, I wish there was a way to contact them or send them an email to explain what I am looking for and why it is not showing file a complaint or suspension history.

RyneBardo, Nov 5, 2018
  16. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  17. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

18. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  19. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  20. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  3. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned for no reason: I just got done speaking to one your xbox Microsoft employees and she doubled checked her data base and found no reason why my console was banned. I need this fixed asap. I didn't violate any...
  4. I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  5. I got banned 4 no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned 4 no reason: there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain cdb83ef8-71e4-4125-9e1a-8f2de8ede1ea
  6. Xbox live threats banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live threats banned for no reason: I got banned for no reason when someone is making threats to me online this is getting really bad this has happen to me two times before i contacted the microsoft support and they believe me but...
  7. 14 day ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day ban for no reason: I was communication banned for no reason AGAIN. I never messaged ANYONe bad words or phrases. I didnt even say cuss words. I was playing Fortnite and just got a message from xbox and i have no...
  8. BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON: Hello, It was six months ago when my Xbox account that I have had for a long time was banned. It's not just banned but "locked" I cannot even log in to figure anything out it gives me one link to...
  9. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  10. Banned For No Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For No Reason?: Hey, im just wondering why i got banned for no reason heres my story. So it was a normal day on rocket leauge and i made a group post in the game saying i have 1k (1 Key) Want Offers I Got 9 Or 10...