Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I woke up this morning got on my xbox and saw that i was banned and i was not even online at the time it says i was banned because i was grounded and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XigXagz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. XigXagz
    XigXagz Guest

Banned for no reason

I woke up this morning got on my xbox and saw that i was banned and i was not even online at the time it says i was banned because i was grounded and it says i was banned for communication whick idk why cuz i haven't sent any messages for the past week
    please microsoft fix this i did nothing wrong

:)

XigXagz, Jul 10, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. Com banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com banned for no reason: i was making a group post for 2k and said mycourt 2v2s message me. And reposted it once then the second time i reposted it it showed up that i was using bad language and i tried a few times all...
  3. Com ban no reason what so ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com ban no reason what so ever: so my account gets com ban first In 2018 I understand I can't swear no big deal 2 day ban happens again I deserve it 2 week ban I understand the punishment so next one I post on the state of decay...
  4. Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for no reason with weird effect: Was recently away for a week doing something with family and when i came back i tried joining a party with friends, i messaged them, invited them and got them in but when they joined it wasnt...
  5. Yet again another BAN for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet again another BAN for no reason: I serious just got ban three times in a row. on time I understand but this is really [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] me off that this point I was trying to do an LFG post with these words verbatim...
  6. Banned for no reason for the second time in a row

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason for the second time in a row: Hello there, So recently i got in a feud with someone weve been playing rocket league and he used foul language on me for no reason i replied him back with same tone also reported him on both...
  7. Two day communication ban seemingly without reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two day communication ban seemingly without reason: Hello, I would first like to make it clear that I am not mad this has happened and I dont expect anything other than an explanation because this has made me confused. I had a comm. ban for 2 days...
  8. Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving a Xbox console ban and permanant account ban for NO REASON: Hello everyone, My name is Jamie and i've been playing on Xbox for the past 3 years. My account gamertag is ''Uka''. Previously last week i received a console ban and a permeanant account...
  9. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  10. How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with a heckler who’s continuously getting me banned for no reason?: My account has been banned by a heckler who is abusing the microsoft report system.. couple long stories short - -heckler - i thought was a friend turned out to be a very vindictive nasty...