Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing siege, ranked. When someone from the other team invited me to the party. Now as many of you know its a common thing in rainbow six siege... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by admzk, Oct 26, 2019.

1. admzk
    admzk Guest

Banned for no reason

I was playing siege, ranked. When someone from the other team invited me to the party. Now as many of you know its a common thing in rainbow six siege for the enemy team (in ranked) to invite you to a party and boot you offline. This has happened to me
    a few times. This guy was constantly spamming me with party invites so I messaged him saying "stop spamming and being weird".... this got me a 1-week ban. Worst thing I go to apply for a review on my ban and I can't even apply for it as its too short a ban.

:)

admzk, Oct 26, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  3. Banned For No Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For No Reason?: Hey, im just wondering why i got banned for no reason heres my story. So it was a normal day on rocket leauge and i made a group post in the game saying i have 1k (1 Key) Want Offers I Got 9 Or 10...
  4. Communication Ban for No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for No Reason: Looking For Group Bug I received communications bans on 2 accounts right when i received an error message from posting "looking for groups" Happened yesterday on one account, and then today on a...
  5. Friend Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend Banned for no reason: My friend has been banned due to us doing a message roleplay and apparently he got banned for saying 50 ft away for some odd reason if any xbox employees can help i can send a photo. [Moderator...
  6. Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent bans for the most childish stuff or for no reason and basically robbed your money: This is actually sad when all these people saying xbox does not give out perm bans for no reason, then explain this, there are so many people perm banned for either nothing or something that a...
  7. Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

in XBoX on Mobile
    Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter: I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior,...
  8. Enforcement ban for no apparent reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement ban for no apparent reason: I’ve been banned from xbox live for no apparent reason, can’t contact anybody to discuss the problem. 3687c94d-702b-407d-a84e-dba19fc57e04
  9. Communication Ban for No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for No Reason: I dont know why I was banned. I just posted on destiny 2 lfg about doing carries. a8a76fbe-4f64-441d-b9c3-48eac1af3b86
  10. Banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason: I was banned for 2 WEEKS for sending my friend the word join ac74f626-a314-410f-b57c-cdf6d062f422