Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned for 2 WEEKS for sending my friend the word join ac74f626-a314-410f-b57c-cdf6d062f422 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadow Recon118, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Banned for no reason

I was banned for 2 WEEKS for sending my friend the word join

:)

Shadow Recon118, Nov 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  3. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console banned for no reason: I just got done speaking to one your xbox Microsoft employees and she doubled checked her data base and found no reason why my console was banned. I need this fixed asap. I didn't violate any...
  4. I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason it was harmless and dumb: I got banned all I said was it aint even matter **** and then he said how do you like me now and he was cussing me out in party and he aint banned and i got banned its dumb how yalls system work...
  5. I got banned 4 no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned 4 no reason: there was 4 people makin' fn of me so icomeback but i got banned explain cdb83ef8-71e4-4125-9e1a-8f2de8ede1ea
  6. Xbox live threats banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live threats banned for no reason: I got banned for no reason when someone is making threats to me online this is getting really bad this has happen to me two times before i contacted the microsoft support and they believe me but...
  7. 14 day ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day ban for no reason: I was communication banned for no reason AGAIN. I never messaged ANYONe bad words or phrases. I didnt even say cuss words. I was playing Fortnite and just got a message from xbox and i have no...
  8. BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON: Hello, It was six months ago when my Xbox account that I have had for a long time was banned. It's not just banned but "locked" I cannot even log in to figure anything out it gives me one link to...
  9. Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for apparently no reason with no explanation or way to get it rectified in a...: hey, i already know about the enforcement page. Its insulting to have to fill out a worksheet saying that i apologize without even being shown an example of what i allegedly did wrong. I know for...
  10. Banned For No Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For No Reason?: Hey, im just wondering why i got banned for no reason heres my story. So it was a normal day on rocket leauge and i made a group post in the game saying i have 1k (1 Key) Want Offers I Got 9 Or 10...