Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play minecraft with my friends commonly and i was trying to get on my realm and it says i was banned for Account Theft Phishing Solicitation any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by creeperking2, Jun 11, 2021.

1. creeperking2
    creeperking2 Guest

Banned for no reason

I play minecraft with my friends commonly and i was trying to get on my realm and it says i was banned for
    Account Theft Phishing Solicitation any help on how to find out what i did because "
    Account Theft Phishing Solicitation" is too vague and Im just mad.

Edit: I was perm banned with no prior offenses

:)

creeperking2, Jun 11, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason?: I recently got off com. Ban because I sent a single message that just said "die". Now I don't even know why I'm banned this time. I just wanna message my friends but I cant. I was really doing my...
  3. Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason: Its funny as hell playing ark an making a group post about a free boss fight an free dino giveaway from cc to everything a few tribes quited, I enter the server number the server map, I noticed I...
  4. Account was banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account was banned for no reason: Yes, Hi Xbox. You guys suck with the enforcement appeals. I sent my appeal explaining exactly what happened. I got a one day ban for my friend who reported me as a JOKE after I sent him a profane...
  5. Ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban for no reason: I received a temporary suspension for a message I sent to an extremely toxic player. He was in our party and was saying way more inappropriate things than what was in the message I sent to him....
  6. I got banned for No reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for No reason: I got banned and I dont recall calling people bad names 76ebc3bd-95a1-4daf-b773-403e0e404fc0
  7. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Hello I got banned for, making a group post by saying, “If you complete this obstacle course you get free skin code,”for fortnite I was giving away the Rebirth Harley Quinn outfit, but you needed...
  8. Permanent ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban for no reason: My gamer tag is I got a perma banned for no reason and it was a harassment abuse and threat van I only play with three of my friends one of them is my uncle and two of them are in my Real life...
  9. Stupid ban reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stupid ban reason: Hello xbox enforcement team on the 14 of November 2019 7:29:29 pm I got banned for the reason "well well well well" and I would like to know why I got banned for this...
  10. I Want The Name DuwapStar But is banned for some reason Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Want The Name DuwapStar But is banned for some reason Help?: Like 8 months Ago The Name Was available But Since Then It's not letting use the name dbb389b4-45f1-445e-92f7-a849b879825a