Banned for no reason.

Discus and support Banned for no reason. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I just got a account on xbox. I'm playing gta 5 and out of the blue I get a message saying [mod removed] loser. So I reported him some how he didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rylan Jarman, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Rylan Jarman
    Rylan Jarman Guest

Banned for no reason.

So I just got a account on xbox. I'm playing gta 5 and out of the blue I get a message saying [mod removed] loser. So I reported him some how he didn't get suspended. 3 hours go by and I say "1v1 [mod removed] is not classified as a bad word. So he reports me and says mad lol. No joke a second later I'm banned like what the [mod removed] Microsoft eforcement team.

:)

Rylan Jarman, Jan 15, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Banned for no reason.

1. Banned for no reason. - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get unbanned if i got banned for no reason: I got com banned by a bad freind for no reason he also did it to another good freind when he did nothing. And he always breaks the rules of being kind, dont bully, be appropreate "he always talks...
  3. banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for no reason: Hello Microsoft, On my Xbox one account my account got banned because a kid on Minecraft reported me for not buying gifting him something in Minecraft and apparently this was my last report i...
  4. Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone know when the enforcement team can fix the banning people for no reason?: There's an issue where Xbox has been banning people for no reason like I was playing some siege I get signed out for no reason and I am perma banned. I've now been Perma banned for 3 days and in...
  5. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: i got com banned 6 jan and did not reply for a case review cuz i did not notice it . i dont see how raptor jesus is offensive after all the time i had it prob got mass reported bye some salty kids...
  6. Banned permanently for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned permanently for no reason: I have been suspended on Xbox for 2 weeks according to the support team but on my Xbox, it says I have been suspended permanently and on my enforcement history it doesn't show any current...
  7. I have been temporarily Char Ban for No reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been temporarily Char Ban for No reason: Today I Stumbled upon a problem when I was in party when I got kicked out and it told to check enforcement. I did that and it said that I have Ben social banner for a pfp until the 20th because of...
  8. Banned for no reason seriously

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Banned for no reason seriously: I have went through all the proper channels to solve this issue to no avail. A few days ago my account stopped working with a message stating I've been permanently banned. My gamertag is W1norlose...
  9. Banned for no reason or explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason or explanation: I recently logged onto my xbox account and was met with a screen that said ive been suspended permanently, i went to the enforcement xbox page and it says i have a perfect record. according xbox...
  10. was com banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    was com banned for no reason: I just got done playing games last night on 1\12 when i went to message one of my friends it then said i was suspended and when i went to see why it never said and i have never had a problem so...