BANNED FOR NO REASON

Discus and support BANNED FOR NO REASON in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I haven’t played on my xbox in a while I’m just trying to eat my food when I received an email from the Enforcement Team saying I was communication... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by strikeforce333, Aug 5, 2022.

1. BANNED FOR NO REASON

I haven’t played on my xbox in a while I’m just trying to eat my food when I received an email from the Enforcement Team saying I was communication banned for a week. I’ve been banned before and I knew what I was banned for in the enforcement history section but this time it showed me no reasoning to my ban. I’ve set and appeal and it was denied, i’ve tried to call xbox support they don’t do anything, I have now emailed the enforcement team to explain to me what I was banned for and I’m still waiting for a response. I just want to know exactly what I have said if I said anything or how I can get this week ban off me.

:)

strikeforce333, Aug 5, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspensions.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Ghetto Product Win User

banned for no reason

4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

BANNED FOR NO REASON

Hello OP.

Please follow the link badger provided and a member of the PET will get back to you there. Also make sure to post the specific gamertag you are inquiring about.

As no one outside of the suspension forum has information in regards to enforcement action taken against any specific account I have locked this thread up.

Cheers.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned for no reason.

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

BANNED FOR NO REASON

1. BANNED FOR NO REASON - Similar Threads - BANNED REASON

2. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...
  3. 0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8040020 wrong console ban for no reason: I did receive a permanent account ban and error console ban can't make new account at all I must not console ban then what u think please check my console something wrong ?...
  4. My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was permanently banned for no reason and I cannot submit a case review is there...: On june 9th 2022 I was in a party with one of my friends when All of a sudden I was permanently banned and I cannot submit a case review is there anyway that I can still get my account back...
  5. I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake: Hi, I was recently banned from xbox ambassadors, my status was removed and I was banned from the Game Club server as well according to and I quote what was said "reason: none". The problem is that...
  6. Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working: I got communication ban for a week and I don’t know why I haven’t said anything to anyone. I want to log in on the enforcement page but every time i try to log in the page just refreshes and...
  7. Comm banned for stupid reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Comm banned for stupid reason: So I was sending a message to someone and I told them yes I’m a furry and for some reason my Xbox account was communication banned for it your also not allowed to say the word furry in group posts...
  8. Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please fix the Enforcement page? I have been banned for no reason, for the second...: I received my second suspension today, I don't know why, I can't find out why. Support on Twitter doesn't help. I cannot appeal it and have been banned for a week. I have not written any harmful...
  9. Getting Repeatedly Banned for False Reasons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting Repeatedly Banned for False Reasons: I am getting repeatedly banned for false reasons by a bad actor on Xbox. He Spam reports me and my friend on Xbox just to get a laugh out of it. My friend was banned for 4 days for "Harassment" I...
  10. Any reason people can message you "Hang yourself" and not get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any reason people can message you "Hang yourself" and not get banned?: Is there any good reason Microsoft doesn't ban people for telling you to "hang yourself", but bans people for calling others "[mod removed] morons"? Reporting the player does nothing. Usually...