Banned for nothing

Discus and support Banned for nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I got banned Un rightfully and this is how it happened. I was talking to a friend on the 16th I believe and they said they were gonna get me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dont let me catch you, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:52 AM.

1. Banned for nothing

Hello I got banned Un rightfully and this is how it happened. I was talking to a friend on the 16th I believe and they said they were gonna get me banned because they were mad at me for some reason and I went to bed and woke up the next day and I hopped on xbox and I was banned but I don’t think I did anything wrong. And then I'm being told very little details about why I was banned and they said they have evidence and I'm curious on what they have. I want to be unbanned and I can provide anything to prove I didn't do anything wrong

:)

Dont let me catch you, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:52 AM
  2. User 9242019 Win User

Banned For Nothing

your not alone buddy this garbage enforcement team is making a lot of people mad
    Except that isn't true, it isn't even "many". Only banned people are mad and based on how many use their Xbox and Live with NO issues at all, they are a very, very small number of users.

Go right on ahead thinking that people are being banned for "no reason" OP. You do know that you have ALWAYS loosed (sic) your games when the console is banned?
  3. Smwutches Win User

banned for nothing

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for nothing?!?!?!

Enforcement is nothing to do with support so they have given you the incorrect info.

100 day suspensions are issued when someone has committed multiple violations of the ToU/CoC.

For some reason they do not show on the enforcement site
    here
    & can not be appealed.

You will have to wait out the suspension.

There's nothing anyone on the forums or at support can do.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

banned for nothing

6. BlackPandraX Win User

Ban for nothing

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums. Unfortunately 24hr bans are not eligible for case reviews because of the amount of time it takes to review, the ban would be over.
    Ok thanks but 24HR and always impossible for me to tchat .... and the timer just disappear of my page enforcement ....
Thema:

Banned for nothing

1. Banned for nothing - Similar Threads - Banned nothing

2. Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any...: Hi so I got banned for nothing I didnt send a message to anybody But still I got banned any help? bf5d305a-608a-4208-8bd4-7c8ce0cd2c61
  3. Minecraft perma ban for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft perma ban for nothing: Hello, i had buy minecraft for 4 years now and i got banned yesterday for cheating" and all my xbox live account was totally blocked as offline and online (i had other other game) and now i can't...
  4. Communication ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban for nothing: I was recently playing a match on FIFA 21 and after the match I was messaged by the person I had just been against, I was asked if I was a streamer/youtuber, I said yes and followed up with... If...
  5. Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bans me after sticking up too griefers when they did nothing: Hello, As long as i can remember i have been playing xbox. Recently just today in fact i was playing a multiplayer game. We where doing great setting up our scores and leaving everyone to do their...
  6. Banned from multiplayer - I did nothing wrong!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from multiplayer - I did nothing wrong!: Hi, I keep getting a 15 minute ban from Multiplayer while playing Halo 3 on the MC Collection. I'm not using a mic, am just looking to have a few games. The connection seemed to go slow but...
  7. 1 week communication ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    1 week communication ban for nothing: Literally not one swear word has been used at any point in any messages I've ever sent! Pay for a service monthly for it to be taken away absolute joke of a system just band people for nothing...
  8. Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still banned with nothing on the enforcement page.: I got the suspension yesterday and still nothing on the page and I cant file a review for it I called Microsoft 3 times only 1 of them said it was a week suspension not a permanent but when I...
  9. banned for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for nothing: I was playing rec room with my friends when all of the sudden I try to join their party and I got banned for nothing and i don't know if someone can report old messages if they are blocked but I...
  10. cant submit a case review when ive done nothing wrong and am falsely banned for 7 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant submit a case review when ive done nothing wrong and am falsely banned for 7 days: i started a post saying giving items to noobs on terraria because i wanted to help people out but it kept saying inappropriate content so i tried saying giving away items to new people etc. and it...