banned for something i didnt do

Discus and support banned for something i didnt do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by karlosspicyweiner, Aug 18, 2019.

1. banned for something i didnt do

This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from other players,
    attempting to violate the Code of Conduct in exchange for money or other services, or commercial use of Xbox Live.

i did no such thing, i have no idea how to do any of those things.

enforcement say they are accountable for there actions,

but i have been shown no evidence that proves my guilt, microsoft support have laughed at me and told me to just cop it and microsoft security say my account doesnt need to be checked out, its fine.

its not fine, i was banned for something i didnt do, i teport people for doing these things and all i can come up with is being hacked, why wasnt my account locked for suspicious activity, i should have
    been notified of the activity. if they have proof i did it i will gladly give my account to the person i supposedly stole from. so i have bought a playstation and im letting xbk gold expire and i will only use my xbox for netflix and to finish games i already
    own and can finish offline.

im not spending another cent on microsoft products in protest of being told im guilty of something i havent done

enforcement team is a friggin joke!

:)

karlosspicyweiner, Aug 18, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Banned for something i didnt do

You can post
    HERE to get an official answer from the Enforcement Team
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Banned for something i didnt do

"ive never modified my account in anyway or ever planned to."

"i would occasionally put my account onto my computer to mod offline games"

???????
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    karlosspicyweiner

We do appreciate you coming to the forum to discuss any problems, issues or subjects that are on your mind. Though

Daft Badger
    has given you the best reply that you will get on here.

The Enforcement team do a brilliant job though unfortunately no one ever is happy when they are put on a ban. Respectfully saying that you want to protest over this, you are fully within your right to do that.
  5. d4rk antares Win User

Can't help you with that sorry
  6. DegauserTR Win User

Banned for something I didnt do

I think sending a ticket/e-mail would be better. Or you can try live chat, they got cool operators.
Thema:

1. banned for something i didnt do - Similar Threads - banned something didnt

2. How it that i can be banned for something i could not control

in XBoX on Consoles
    How it that i can be banned for something i could not control: I got communication banned for apparently posting excessive looking for group posts when i only posted one. While trying to make a post i got a error code and i thought it did not post but i guess...
  3. Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...: Pls before xbox banneds someone look at what someone said to them first there sum good avise right there im not the 1 who should be ban keptill pump should btw but its cool an i no the date when...
  4. My daughter got banned for something out of context

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter got banned for something out of context: My daughter got banned for saying the saying "[Mod Removed]" but she typed it out as "[Mod Removed]" for short and she got banned for it because it was taken out of context. I don't think she...
  5. I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??: I have created a very political thing in my world in minecraft...will I get banned??!! 80f5b61d-6f9f-4fd9-945a-e83c5b4186aa
  6. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  7. i got banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned for something i didnt do: i was challenged to do a 1v1 i dont have a. mic at the moment so i accepted i was polite and messaged gg after i won an said nice shot and ect all over the messaging i didnt say profanity but then...
  8. Banned For Something i didnt know was bannable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned For Something i didnt know was bannable: I have been banned for trying to acquire a gamertag when i didnt even know this was a bannable offense? i didnt get a warning or anything, but im banned from xbox live for 2 weeks. Alot of people...
  9. Banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for something i didnt do: On my other account "dark lynix" i received a permanent ban for modification of my gamer tag or other profile data. ive never modified my account in anyway or ever planned to. i would occasionally...
  10. Banned for something I didnt do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for something I didnt do: Alright i need help i recently got banned for 12/31/9999 for marketplace theft i could not of steal anything because i have been hacked and recently started playing so i need help please...