banned for telling a cheate

Discus and support banned for telling a cheate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am banned, cause i called him cheater! Have that clip...why banbed? Cause i tell truth 5f3a3c86-ca50-4cc0-a33f-bd283c1353d9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MissyTraxxxx, May 30, 2019.

1. MissyTraxxxx
    MissyTraxxxx Guest

i am banned, cause i called him cheater! Have that clip...why banbed? Cause i tell truth

:)

MissyTraxxxx, May 30, 2019
  2. Widget1979 Win User

Sadly MissyTraxxxx, any form of retaliation, messages, comments towrds the other person in a negative manner will cause such suspensions to happen. Again as everyone has been saying in many threads such as this. Report them, don't contact them in any way,
    the terms and conditions clearly state such behaviour will result in this. We all agreed to this when we started gaming. Best to just adhere to the rules and regs. Will be much better for yourself in the long run. I'm sorry you have been banned for calling
    out a cheat. But you'll now know for next time. Hope you're back gaming soon.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

next time report it and move on....it's not fair, but it's the way it is...
  4. girlhasnoname03 Win User

5. Skills Krauser Win User

You can't accuse anyone of cheating if you can't prove it.

I mean, as Geth said, any sort of attack or name calling that can be perceived as an attack or verbal assault is against the rules.

All you've gotta do is reporting the person that's annoying you for the reason they're being reported for.
  6. MissyTraxxxx Win User

Hey..as first many thanks!

i am crying, cause i cant understand, he is cheating, Told him, but i am banned! Have a clip from that cheating
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]! I really loved ms, now i am thinking about
Thema:

1. banned for telling a cheate - Similar Threads - banned telling cheate

2. Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair ban for supposedly telling people to self harm: I got a communication ban and i have the conversation in question yet when i asked microsoft enforcement team to provide me with evidence they are unable to and just sent a plain paragraph that...
  3. Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won't tell me the post I got communication banned for.: Yesterday I tried joining an Xbox live party with two people. I wasn't able to speek and could barely hear because it said I had a privacy setting preventing it. I never ser it to that. When I...
  4. Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for telling someone to [Mod Removed – Profanity] off: Player by the name of [Mod Removed – Personal Information]) was harrassing my friend and i sending her [Mod Removed – Profanity] remarks and overall creepy behaviour on top of that he started...
  5. getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game: I just got banned because i messaged a smurf who was trolling on overwatcn so i told him to stop being childish and play a diffrent game, xbox is [Mod Removed]. e0d77c7c-62b7-443f-bc77-c67903bbb520
  6. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...: Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to...
  7. Com banned for telling somebody to stop cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Com banned for telling somebody to stop cheating: i was playing a game of hut yesterday and the person i was versing was ragging the puck in his own end after he got a lead. After a period of this i messaged him. After him saying im not good etc....
  8. I got banned for telling someone to move.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for telling someone to move.: is there anyway I can get my communication not banned because all I did was tell someone to move. 0c22a563-5725-4f6a-959b-0b09cc40d251
  9. enforcement xbox tell me im banned till 1.1.2018 and im still banned... why?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement xbox tell me im banned till 1.1.2018 and im still banned... why?!?!: enforcement xbox tell me im banned till 1.1.2018 and im still banned why? ba7a9c8f-2d4e-45b7-8e76-6a35bd092aa5
  10. I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was cheated, than I banned after telling the cheater a vulgar word.: I was playing a Madden game, my connection was tampered with so I was disconnected and lost the game. My account is now suspended. So i got the loss by being cheated than was punished by xbox. I...