Banned form communications for no reason

Discus and support Banned form communications for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kinglotus41, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Kinglotus41
    Kinglotus41 Guest

I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to unbanned.

:)

Kinglotus41, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Kinglotus41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. We know that it can be frustrating when an account gets a communication suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators
    do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a
    case review
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you contacted Xbox Enforcement team?
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

If you feel that your suspension should not have happened and the suspension qualifies (normally has to be longer than 24 hours) you can file for a case review by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not use these forums and no one here can help you with a suspension.

Xbox support can not help you with a suspension.

The only people that can help you is the enforcement team through the case review process on their website.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

communication ban for no reason

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done here or anywhere else.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you need to go to the enforcement site
    here for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
Thema:

1. Banned form communications for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned form communications

2. Xbox Account Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Banned: Xbox Account Hello, I have an issue involving my account. My account has been permanently banned for about 2-3 Months now and I have lost all my progress in games and all my money I have spent on...
  3. The date of my chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    The date of my chat ban: I was chat banned just a few minutes ago and i believe i understand the reasoning however, the side of the screen says 1 day suspension, but the date says from 10/20/2019 8:11pm-10/22/19 12:11am....
  4. i got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned: i would like to get unbanned because my friend now realises he got me banned and wants me unbanned 9adc116f-249e-4ea9-ac1f-5106c5327283
  5. Ban appeal for gamer picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban appeal for gamer picture: Id Iike some help as your algorithm does not engage real people. I was banned for use of a gamer pic that was not offensive was submitted by a troll online. Id like some justified help and...
  6. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  7. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: So I have had a communication ban before because I was being aggressive to a person on xbox and got a 24 hr ban this wasn't that bad cause it was my first on I have ever had but now I still swear...
  8. Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting banned for being cursed upon by a losing player: Hi i was playing Gears5 tonight and one kid kept calling me horrible names and i told him if hes so good we should do a 1v1 he kept trash talking and deleting messages so being able to report him...
  9. I'm banned form xbox to 9999

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm banned form xbox to 9999: Hi xbox support, i'm french and i send a post from my second account, my first account G4ME Turnip was be banned until 9999, and the probleme is, i have buy so many game and DLC on Xbox one and...
  10. Banned from all forms of messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from all forms of messaging.: I received a notification saying that I was being intolerable or rude online and I find that hard to believe. I spend my time online encouraging others instead of bringing them down while everyone...