Banned form communications for no reason

Discus and support Banned form communications for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kinglotus41, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Kinglotus41
    Kinglotus41 Guest

I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to unbanned.

:)

Kinglotus41, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Kinglotus41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. We know that it can be frustrating when an account gets a communication suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators
    do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a
    case review
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you contacted Xbox Enforcement team?
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

5. steeledwand7664 Win User

If you feel that your suspension should not have happened and the suspension qualifies (normally has to be longer than 24 hours) you can file for a case review by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not use these forums and no one here can help you with a suspension.

Xbox support can not help you with a suspension.

The only people that can help you is the enforcement team through the case review process on their website.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

communication ban for no reason

Calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can't be done here or anywhere else.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you need to go to the enforcement site
    here for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
Thema:

1. Banned form communications for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned form communications

2. Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanently banned: I was permently bannded on tw of my accounts today and i dont know why im getting permently bannded like bro im gettint permently banned for no reason and like i check my reforcements and i get...
  3. Falsely perm banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely perm banned: Today i was playing xbox like i normaly do and i stayed up really late doing xp grinding with my friends and once i get off i got a notification that i had been banned so i checked it out and it...
  4. Been banned for half a month due to ambiguous lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been banned for half a month due to ambiguous lfg: In my lfg, I put "glitching to raid chest" , when I really meant just inviting people to my fireteam so they could get some loot. However, someone reported me for "hacking the game" and Ive been...
  5. Account permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned: So my xbox account got permanently banned and i just want to know why bc i had no context and i did the little answer 12 questions and got an email saying that they “upholded” their decision like...
  6. I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been banned from an achievement from Just Dance 2020?: So it's still unchanged. I now learned that nobody can understand my achievement issue of why "Gotta "Get 'em All" for Just Dance 2020 can no longer be unlocked after 91%. In truth, deleting the...
  7. Xbox perm ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox perm ban: About 4 years ago I got myself and my Xbox banned for some stupid stuff I was saying to people via messages (Keeping in mind im 14 y/o). And now that im older (18 y/o) I don’t even message people...
  8. Perm banned help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perm banned help: My account was perm banned over my brother trying to sleep my account through looking for a group post as a joke,childish.Anyways im trying to get my account back after what he did and i really...
  9. I'm banned form xbox to 9999

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm banned form xbox to 9999: Hi xbox support, i'm french and i send a post from my second account, my first account G4ME Turnip was be banned until 9999, and the probleme is, i have buy so many game and DLC on Xbox one and...
  10. Banned from all forms of messaging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from all forms of messaging.: I received a notification saying that I was being intolerable or rude online and I find that hard to believe. I spend my time online encouraging others instead of bringing them down while everyone...