Banned from a game ive never played.

Discus and support Banned from a game ive never played. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i recently downloaded a game on Xbox (Neverwinter) and when i started the game an error message popped up saying that i am banned from this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GingerFuryz, Mar 14, 2019.

1. GingerFuryz
    GingerFuryz Guest

Hello, i recently downloaded a game on Xbox (Neverwinter) and when i started the game an error message popped up saying that i am banned from this game.

I have tried contacting Xbox support by telephone and the automated "agent" but so far, no luck.

i was wondering if anyone has experience in this problem and could help me please.

:)

GingerFuryz, Mar 14, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Let me rephrase that MS does not have the power to ban you from one particular game unless
    they are the publisher for that particular game. And then still xbox support does not handle those situations it would be that arm of MS that publishes those games.

Neverwinter is not a MS published game.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

I do not believe the MS has the power to ban your account from one particular game like that.

Since this is happening with just the one game it sounds like a developer ban and you would need to talk to them by going to the website that previous ambassadors have posted.
  4. GingerFuryz Win User

I should explain in further detail that my Xbox account was hacked 2 years ago and used my credit card to buy Neverwinter currency.

when this was resolved Microsoft decided to ban my account from Neverwinter so that it didn't happen again.

is there a contact number i could use to speak to an actual person at Microsoft?
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there GingerFuryz

Have you tried getting in touch with the game developers themselves to find out the reasons?. https://support.arcgames.com
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Furyz thanks for keeping in touch.

The best way to reach out to us would be to go to >Contact
    Us
    < to request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select
      See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help with this. Give it a shot and
    let us know if we can further assist in anything else!
Thema:

1. Banned from a game ive never played. - Similar Threads - Banned game ive

2. how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many games do you have to play so you don’t get banned: Does anyone know how many halo games you have to play in order not to get banned anymore from lagging out? Havent quit any games in months just every once in awhile i lag out and i know that...
  3. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  4. How can can get people banned on a game server?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can can get people banned on a game server?: I want too get several people banned for being agressive on Ark. A particular server. 1c4a8a3c-7f6c-4afa-8abe-fbecdb2b8d85
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: xbox one banned Enforcement If you filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do You are free to choose yet...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Banned toothygarlic

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Banned toothygarlic: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Banned toothygarlic If someone harasses you online just report that person through your console or block that account from further abuse Don't use...
  7. getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting comm banned for telling a troll to stop griefing and to play a diffrent game: I just got banned because i messaged a smurf who was trolling on overwatcn so i told him to stop being childish and play a diffrent game, xbox is [Mod Removed]. e0d77c7c-62b7-443f-bc77-c67903bbb520
  8. Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in PC versions of solo games, does it run the risk of xbox live ban?: Im quite curious as ive been meaning to play SOD2 but cbf redoing everything after losing a save and there are no answers anywhere. 60bb4375-54fd-4fb9-bde3-e3f8924e93d6
  9. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned: a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31
  10. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...: Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to...