banned from bo2

Discus and support banned from bo2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - i have been banned i want to know more info 4ded7a5a-eb9c-4003-adfd-22b50feac05d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Synx EchozZ, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Synx EchozZ
    Synx EchozZ Guest

banned from bo2

- i have been banned i want to know more info

:)

Synx EchozZ, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

Maybe you are banned from BO2, dunno.

UneasyJmitchell, Jun 7, 2014
  3. My account banned forever

My account was banned till the year 9999. I was just playing bo2 and I was signed out from a different console and banned why was I banned . Gamer tag: l looseaussie l.

BankableCar40, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Rome Vzroh
    Rome Vzroh Guest

banned from bo2

I'm not of the reason why you were banned, however I'm sure there will be a reason behind it as it does not happen too often, and likely will not be an Xbox issue but instead, the developers of the game that have moderation access to their developed games.

Edit: I would recommend going on the Call of Duty forums and submitting a request for more information on why you were banned, best of luck!

Rome Vzroh, Jun 11, 2014
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

Maybe you are banned from BO2, dunno.
  6. Rome Vzroh Win User

banned from bo2

I'm not of the reason why you were banned, however I'm sure there will be a reason behind it as it does not happen too often, and likely will not be an Xbox issue but instead, the developers of the game that have moderation access to their developed games.

Edit: I would recommend going on the Call of Duty forums and submitting a request for more information on why you were banned, best of luck!
  7. PRO SNIPPEZZ XX Win User

MY LIVE account has been suspended

I got banned for joining an xp lobby on bo2 but I will stick to custom games from now on :D to make sure I don't affect others
  8. GuNNeRBaRbiE Win User

black ops 2 online.

tried both and its still doing it. Could it possibly be a bo2 ban or something?
  9. GuNNeRBaRbiE Win User

black ops 2 online.

tried both and its still doing it. Could it possibly be a bo2 ban or something?
Thema:

banned from bo2

1. banned from bo2 - Similar Threads - banned bo2

2. I got banned and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned and I don't know why: I got a message from xbox and it said I was banned and I dont know why I was playing with friends bea0dbfd-c666-4c74-b579-112b15968ad5
  3. Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban: I don't know how or why I got banned. I didn't text anything in chat but when I beat my friend in a game he got mad and said he is reporting me. I got a ban that I don't know how long it is. I...
  4. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  5. Communications Ban (14 Days)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications Ban (14 Days): Hello, I need a bit of help as I still dont know exactly whats going on right now, im really confused and need some help. I got a 14 day communications ban, which this time I know is not my fault....
  6. Communications ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communications ban.: So, i received a communication ban for unjustful reasons. When there is a player in the game, actually sabotaging the game for all other players... he simply gets away with it. But when this...
  7. I was banned from useing my bo2 emblem.I want to know why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from useing my bo2 emblem.I want to know why.: I want to know why i was permenatly banned from using my Bo2 emblem.This is crazy why Microsoft. 8b5bf0db-d92a-46c6-9c3a-478efb091625
  8. Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff: Why I get console banned get console banned I was on bo2 and lobby and a modder came in and start doing dum stuff 9f693b1c-2642-4609-b6da-73d5b1c6a8d3
  9. Xbox Profile Ban Appeal Profile Name [Prowlmaster BO2] Reason Cheating Date of Ban 4/19/2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Ban Appeal Profile Name [Prowlmaster BO2] Reason Cheating Date of Ban 4/19/2016: I've had this profile for years around 2010-2012 creation date and I've bought 500$+ worth of microsoft games digital without the games i bought of physical game cases i got banned 6 and half...
  10. Enforcment Profile Perma Banned Profile Name ProwlMaster BO2 ban date 4/19/2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcment Profile Perma Banned Profile Name ProwlMaster BO2 ban date 4/19/2016: I've had this profile for years around 2010-2012 creation date and have bought 500$+ worth of microsoft game digital without games i bought in cases i've gotten banned 6 and half months ago for...