Banned from Communication

Discus and support Banned from Communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've beenbaned from Communication on my Xbox One and its not the fact that i have been banned, but uts the fact that i dont know why.... Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TyeP1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. TyeP1
    TyeP1 Guest

So I've beenbaned from Communication on my Xbox One and its not the fact that i have been banned, but uts the fact that i dont know why....

Can anyone help or tell me how to find out why I've been banned.

:)

TyeP1, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS

There have been known issues with communications still not working after a communications suspension. However, they should have been resolved. Since you're still having issues, you may want to check this thread -

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  3. Drabz Win User

Banned from communication

check your email thats linked to your account it will say in there what the ban is for and for how long.

may have gone to junk mail too.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Banned from communication

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only information about your ban would be what is listed on the enforcement site.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Banned by from communication

The only place to contact enforcement would be on enforcement.xbox.com but if you don't have a ban listed there try this

troubleshooter

Also try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and re-adding the account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Banned from communications?

Thema:

1. Banned from Communication - Similar Threads - Banned Communication

2. Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications Ban Xbox Live Confusion.: I have a communications Ban on My Xbox Not sure what it was for there was no indication of what it was for just that I had it, and I just wanted to know what it was for so I know not to do that...
  3. What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with the XBOX Mass Communication Ban?: I was banned for no reason, although it stated abuse, which is not accurate at all. I am exceedingly kind and I do not trash talk nor do I associate with people that I do not know very well as I...
  4. Enforcement Ban for Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement Ban for Communication: Has anyone else received a message from Xbox stating that you have a Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to...
  5. Communication bans

in XBoX on Windows
    Communication bans: So i am seeing that i am not the only one having an issue with communication bans that seem to be fo no reason. I would like to know what is going on. I am seriously thinking about ending my Xbox...
  6. Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Two enforcement bans for (communication) in less than 48hours. And I don't understand why...: Guys, I need to understand why am I getting banned on the Xbox Platform for (due to problems with communication). I can't send messages and talk to my friends. Never done anything wrong and I'm...
  7. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  8. Communication Ban for No Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban for No Reason: Looking For Group Bug I received communications bans on 2 accounts right when i received an error message from posting "looking for groups" Happened yesterday on one account, and then today on a...
  9. Why have I been communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been communication banned?: Ok, so here I am just messaging my friend about Halo Reach coming to the Halo Master Chief Collection when I just get banned randomly for no reason whatsoever from communications. Can anyone give...
  10. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...