Banned from Communication

Discus and support Banned from Communication in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've beenbaned from Communication on my Xbox One and its not the fact that i have been banned, but uts the fact that i dont know why.... Can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TyeP1, Apr 21, 2019.

1. TyeP1
    TyeP1 Guest

So I've beenbaned from Communication on my Xbox One and its not the fact that i have been banned, but uts the fact that i dont know why....

Can anyone help or tell me how to find out why I've been banned.

:)

TyeP1, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS

There have been known issues with communications still not working after a communications suspension. However, they should have been resolved. Since you're still having issues, you may want to check this thread -

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  3. Drabz Win User

Banned from communication

check your email thats linked to your account it will say in there what the ban is for and for how long.

may have gone to junk mail too.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Banned from communication

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only information about your ban would be what is listed on the enforcement site.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Banned by from communication

The only place to contact enforcement would be on enforcement.xbox.com but if you don't have a ban listed there try this

troubleshooter

Also try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and re-adding the account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Banned from communications?

Thema:

1. Banned from Communication - Similar Threads - Banned Communication

2. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  3. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...
  4. communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    communication ban: Hi.. My daughter received a communication ban twice in a row. by a guy that was harassing her... I told her to tell him to [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]... of course she did it just like i told...
  5. Being communication banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being communication banned: Why was I banned?I just told sombody to obey the guide lines of rainbow six seige.all im saying is that its not right.my acc name is xXMIB716Xx bc4bd49d-3d41-417a-bae6-bd3779604384
  6. Why am I communications banned??!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I communications banned??!: I don't know why I comms banned. I Literally cannot speak. In the sense I cannot talk, at all. If it helps, I can show Xbox messages (to administrators or any in Microsoft who can assist)...
  7. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: At this point its a strong possibility I’ll be switching to playstation. I’m fed up with Microsoft and their garbage attempts at keeping [Mod removed] happy. I was banned in either january or...
  8. Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Temporary Ban Over Bot Not Knowing Words: I am beyond mad right now. I spelled the wordand i got banned for using a homophobic slur. Someone can assume what homophobic slur the BOT thought I used. This makes me mad, i was using the word...
  9. friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks

in XBoX Accessibility
    friend banned me from communications for 2 weeks: a friend who I gave my account to messaged himself profanities and racial slurs then reported my account for it the case review button isn't working so i was wondering if there were any other ways...
  10. My son got banned from communication.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got banned from communication.......: So my son gets reported by someone he kicked from a party and you do a "so called investigation " if you had you would have realized this kid threatened my child then got mad and reported him, get...