Banned from Xbox ambassador

Discus and support Banned from Xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back 6398005e-aed9-418d-a009-cfd803bd7526 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by icepick4000-[xboxvenue], Nov 17, 2019.

1. Banned from Xbox ambassador

I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back

:)

icepick4000-[xboxvenue], Nov 17, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

being banned

Care to clarify? I am not sure what you mean by this. Banned from Xbox Live? Banned from Xbox Ambassadors?

Can you add some more info to this please.
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Banned from Xbox ambassadors

Hi there.

Unfortunately, we are not part of the team that runs the program here on the forums and would not have insight into why you were banned.

There are of course other things besides Enforcement suspensions that can get you removed from the program such as requesting inappropriate info or the manner in which you responded to player when answering a support question.

We would not be able to unban you from the program but we do hope that you are able to learn something from the
    FAQ.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order to contact Ambassador staff for more information.
  5. DGYT Win User

Anyone need help

You can be banned from the Ambassador team by simply not participating.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

IM Back (:

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

i`m puzzled,how can someone with the gamertag of "noob stain" and who has just returned from being banned, be an xbox ambassador?

[/quote]

Maybe because the xbox ambassador system sucks and is a waste of time.
Thema:

1. Banned from Xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Banned ambassador

2. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  3. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  4. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  5. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  6. Where banned on ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where banned on ambassador: Does anybody know why I got banned on xbox ambassador im not the only one that got banned too my friend [remove personal info] c0acd9f5-f504-4218-85f3-4174eb37dc7f
  7. Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning: I was just Shadow banned from Microsoft Ambassador Program because I posted a link to your EA Play website free tickets on the Microsoft Discord App . A person messaged that works for Discord App...
  8. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  9. May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    May I please have a proper explanation of why I was permanently banned from the Ambassador ...: In 2016 I joined the Ambassador Program & shortly after I was "Permenantly Banned" from the program without an explanation of why nor was I emailed & informed a reason for the permenant ban. When...
  10. Banned from Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox ambassadors: How can I get unbanned from the program ambassadors? I really don't know why I get the ban, I have gold and I never had a suspension or action against my account from enforcement....