Banned from Xbox ambassador

Discus and support Banned from Xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back 6398005e-aed9-418d-a009-cfd803bd7526 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by icepick4000-[xboxvenue], Nov 17, 2019.

1. Banned from Xbox ambassador

I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back

:)

icepick4000-[xboxvenue], Nov 17, 2019
  2. AngelWolf
    AngelWolf New Member
    I had gotten suspended on April 1, 2019. It was a 24 hour communication ban according to the enforement team. I waited a year to rejoin the program and it said i'm still banned. Any ideas what I did wrong?

AngelWolf, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Biggshow Win User

being banned

Care to clarify? I am not sure what you mean by this. Banned from Xbox Live? Banned from Xbox Ambassadors?

Can you add some more info to this please.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Xbox Ambassador

Upon entering the Xbox Ambassador site, I am redirected to a reoccurring message reiterating what I had supposedly done to recieve a ban.
    It's the normal procedure, when you have a ban you are automatically expelled from the Xbox Ambassadors group. It should be understood if the ban is caused by an error or there has been a violation.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

banned from Xbox ambassador

Did you possibly get an enforcement action?

If so this would disqualify you from being an ambassador also.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Banned from Xbox ambassadors

Hi there.

Unfortunately, we are not part of the team that runs the program here on the forums and would not have insight into why you were banned.

There are of course other things besides Enforcement suspensions that can get you removed from the program such as requesting inappropriate info or the manner in which you responded to player when answering a support question.

We would not be able to unban you from the program but we do hope that you are able to learn something from the
    FAQ.
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

banned from Xbox ambassador

Hi Jimmy Neutron 16

I would suggest contacting your CM to clarify. Normally they send you a warning first(not sure if that has changed)
Thema:

Banned from Xbox ambassador

1. Banned from Xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - Banned ambassador

2. Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Banned and no longer an Ambassador: I was com banned for no reason that I can think of and was reinstated an hour later. I’ve been a member of the Xbox live community for 13 yrs now I think? However long it’s been around. I recently...
  3. Xbl ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl ambassador ban: Can I rejoin the ambassador program if I got kicked 01e5f401-8eb3-4103-8001-faaf16e81778
  4. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  5. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  6. i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”

in XBoX on Mobile
    i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”: I got banned from a club when I really necer did anythung wrong... I messaged the admin and he said i was instigating but i never was at all. This is unacceptable and i recieved a permanent ban...
  7. Xbox ambassador threatening ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador threatening ban: is it possible for an Xbox ambassador to ban other players? A few of my friends said to ban me for false accusations. He proceeded to say check your account in 24 hours. Should I worry about this?...
  8. I got banned for reporting a person and now no longer Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for reporting a person and now no longer Xbox ambassador: Iwas playing a game yesterday and this person sent a voice clip swearing at me so i replied i am reporting you and guess what i wake up to a email saying i got suspended from xbox for...
  9. I was banned and am no longer an ambassador and want to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned and am no longer an ambassador and want to get it back.: I was wrongly com banned it didnt even last for like 6 min before it was reduced to no more time. But i still lost my ambassador account. Is there anyway i can become one again....
  10. banned from Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned from Xbox ambassador: I got banned from Xbox ambassador how can I lift this ban or how long will this ban last, i did not get any type of email or message to say i was banned, i went on to the website Xbox ambassador...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have been banned from xbox ambassadors