Banned from Xbox chat

Discus and support Banned from Xbox chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WinningRocket69, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Banned from Xbox chat

Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me

:)

WinningRocket69, Aug 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

You usually get an email within 24 hours. It can be a bit longer sometimes.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

You will need to login at https://enforcement.xbox.com for further information. You should also have been sent an email to your linked address, check your spam folders etc. Nobody
    on the forums or in Support can help with Enforcement issues and the Enforcement team do not use the forums.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

Hi WinningRocket69,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this and for information regarding the length of the suspension.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. bomberr3 Win User

Banned from chatting?

i dont need help anymore but cant delete this for some reason. no need to help
  6. Loq81 Win User

My Console has been banned

You would have to contact the retailer you purchased it from for an exchange/refund. If it's a permanent console ban, it is permanent and cannot be unbanned.
    During my chat with Xbox Live Chat saying that they can actually lift a ban.. The person from the call support center also mention the same thing to me.
Thema:

Banned from Xbox chat

1. Banned from Xbox chat - Similar Threads - Banned chat

2. I was banned from voice chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from voice chat?: [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile....
  3. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  4. Chat Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Ban: I was playing a match of Rainbow Six Siege and I revived a teammate. Than an enemy came from behind a wall. I received the point for the down but he took the kill. I killed him and he was upset...
  5. Chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat ban: Hello. I got a chat ban maybe 4 years ago and I still cannot use a chat. Can you please help? 0d00880d-c465-42ad-a923-6374abfc7ccd
  6. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...
  7. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  8. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.: A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo...
  9. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...
  10. Chat Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat Ban: Hello Microsoft, I have been a loyal member of XBox Live for years and I would like to have my chat function reinstated. I checked my account and my suspension period is long over but I still do...