Banned from Xbox chat

Discus and support Banned from Xbox chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WinningRocket69, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Banned from Xbox chat

Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me

:)

WinningRocket69, Aug 1, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

You usually get an email within 24 hours. It can be a bit longer sometimes.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

You will need to login at https://enforcement.xbox.com for further information. You should also have been sent an email to your linked address, check your spam folders etc. Nobody
    on the forums or in Support can help with Enforcement issues and the Enforcement team do not use the forums.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Banned from Xbox chat

Hi WinningRocket69,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this and for information regarding the length of the suspension.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  5. bomberr3 Win User

Banned from chatting?

i dont need help anymore but cant delete this for some reason. no need to help
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

Cant connect to certain player party or game

Have you tried to connect through the Xbox app in MS store or through the phone?

Can you chat with others? Please check if you are not banned from chatting.
Thema:

Banned from Xbox chat

1. Banned from Xbox chat - Similar Threads - Banned chat

2. Chat Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Ban: This is my first and only chat ban. I would like to apologize for this misconduct and my inability to use your service correctly. I've had my account for 7 years and I had no clue that using...
  3. I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers: I was cut off from contact with my group of friends last night in the middle of a game. Chat was loud and goofy, but not offensive. I was laughing along and sending a text chat to a friend with...
  4. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?: So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened,...
  5. The date of my chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    The date of my chat ban: I was chat banned just a few minutes ago and i believe i understand the reasoning however, the side of the screen says 1 day suspension, but the date says from 10/20/2019 8:11pm-10/22/19 12:11am....
  6. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  7. I was banned from voice chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from voice chat?: [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile....
  8. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  9. Chat Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat Ban: I was playing a match of Rainbow Six Siege and I revived a teammate. Than an enemy came from behind a wall. I received the point for the down but he took the kill. I killed him and he was upset...
  10. Chat ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat ban: Hello. I got a chat ban maybe 4 years ago and I still cannot use a chat. Can you please help? 0d00880d-c465-42ad-a923-6374abfc7ccd