Banned in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Banned in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Approximately 1 month ago I received a ban from sharing creative content in Forza Horizon 4. There was no explanation given for the ban so I though I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaac Kar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Isaac Kar
    Isaac Kar Guest

Approximately 1 month ago I received a ban from sharing creative content in Forza Horizon 4.

There was no explanation given for the ban so I though I would try to find out. After reading the code of conduct I am adamant that I have not breached it in any way.

So next I asked the community, posting in the Forza forum, however my thread was quickly locked by a moderator who said bans are not to be discussed and that I was to submit a support ticked instead.

My support ticket went unanswered for almost 3 weeks when finally an agent wrote back with with a generic blurb about how bans can occur.

I explained that I thought my ban was a mistake as I hadn't breached the code of conduct. After pressing for an answer about the specific reason for my ban my Forza Support Account was suspended (so now I can't log in to see my ticket)

Where else can I go for answers? Forza have completely slammed the door in my face and will not give me an explanation for my ban, is this reasonable? surely I am entitled to answers?

:)

Isaac Kar, Aug 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  3. CHORAS DEN Win User

banned on forza

if your GT is banned on their forums, itll be banned on their network too. I had a friend banned on Forza 3 for mking life like nude paintjobs, and he got banned on 4 and horizon too.
  4. Fyer Win User

Ive been banned from Forza store front for 20 years??

Please read this:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon/forza-horizon-banning-and-enforcement

It may be from Horizon but it applies for Forza Motorsport 4 as well

You'll want to pay special attention to the following line from the above:

'Note: There is no appeal process for bans.'

There is no discussion on these forums about the enforcement of the policies or subsequent bans which may result. If you have concerns, contact Turn 10 by email at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

banned on forza

I got banned till 2032. Thing is its my first ever ban on forza I could go online on forza 4 I can make liverys I can make paints etc and designs but I can't sell them gift them or go in the auction house. forza horizon I was fine on no ban same with forza
Thema:

1. Banned in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Banned Forza Horizon

2. Banned for changing seasons in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for changing seasons in Forza Horizon 4?: I'm just wondering if I'll get banned for changing the seasons in offline and getting the "season-locked" cars with the "glitched season"? Will I get banned for doing this once I get back online?...
  3. profile banned on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile banned on forza horizon 4: I got banned on 2/21/2019 and im now banned for 20 yrs and idk what I did wrong according to turn 10 or playground games I do have a modded account but only because some on the looking for group...
  4. Forza horizon 4 auction house ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 auction house ban: I'd just like to know how long the auction house ban lasts and what you get banned on there for 0206b186-da16-4f5d-92b7-70364b01e099
  5. Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?: I am on windows 10. If I was to go offline and change my system date so that I can play in a different season to the one currently active, can I get banned from online for doing this?...
  6. Gamertag banned from Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag banned from Forza Horizon 3: Hey, my Gamertag has been banned from using the Online Features of FH3. Now my Question is, do I need to create another account with a different gamertag to be able to use the Online Features...
  7. how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i tell how long i have been banned from forza horizon 3 i deleted the message by ...: ive recentlz been banned from the storefront and clubs in forza horizon 3 I was wondering how long for as I accidentalz deleted the message from my inbox 165a5c93-8e5e-4da0-bb61-8eabb1b53edc
  8. keep getting banned from forza forums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keep getting banned from forza forums: Hello well i have had this problem for quite some time now. Last thing i remember from when i wasn't banned on there was I posted a thread and it didn't appear so i made another few but still...
  9. Forza horizon 3 banned for nothing (was not even online)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 banned for nothing (was not even online): So i loved Forza horizon 3 played it for 3 weeks strait putting up with the performance issues crashes and all. I went away on a holiday when i came back my friends wanted to play some so i said...
  10. Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my other account banned from Forza Horizon 2?: I had to use this account to make this post, Due to my other account (Resplendently) cannot access the forums because it is banned from Xbox Live until the 19/09/2014. I am wondering if i am...